Sign in to follow this  
hvw

Cmd Center Inop

After firing up FBWA320Neo and hitting the FS2Crew button and selecting FBW A32NX Project I get the errormessage that "FS2Crew Command Center is not running. Probable EXE.xml corruption problem". What can I do to solve this problem?

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

15 minutes ago, David C said:

The same for me. You can launch the App with the desktop icon 

Thanks, going to try that. It was my understanding that FS2Crew should be started thru the button in the MSFS2020 menu bar.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Same here. Tried uninstalling and then re-installing. No joy. Same EXE.xml error message. 

Launching apps from the desktop works (hassle) but command center useless. 

Having this issue as well but works using desktop apps...

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Command Center can be launched ok from its own .exe file, & then A32NX project + PBE both launch successfully from in-game toolbar. However, I can't get Command Center to auto-load. Only program in the relevant file (EXE.xml) is FSUIPC7 which does auto-load successfully.

Edited by Strettonfirebolt

2 hours ago, Strettonfirebolt said:

Only program in the relevant file (EXE.xml) is FSUIPC7 which does auto-load successfully.

Hmmm, what's the path to your EXE.xml?

We're accounting for both Microsoft Store and Steam versions as far we know, but who knows with MSFS if there's some other path to the EXE.xml that we're missing.

Please let me know your exact path so we can cross check it.

Guys, also to help me trouble shoot what's happening for you regarding the Command Center (I suspect it's simply a case of the Command Center not auto starting via your EXE.xml), but please do this:

Manually start the FS2Crew Command Center.

It's located here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\FS2Crew Command Center\FS2CrewCommandCenter.exe

Then try to run the FS2Crew Command Center via the Toolbar.

Let me know what happens then.

If it still doesn't work, you can still start FS2Crew FBW or PBE manually via the desktop icon.

But let me know anyway.

Thanks,

1. The EXE.xml pathway on my machine is:

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\exe.xml

The only thing in there is FSUIPC7  and simconnect. No FS2Crew. 

2. I tried the the manual start of FS2crew Command Center from the .exe in my Program File (x86) as instructed and it worked well in my tool bar. 

3. When searching my windows I did find a exe.xml with fs2 crew command center in it with pathway:

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\EXE.xml

Apparently installer put in in wrong pathway? 

19 minutes ago, palvarez said:

1. The EXE.xml pathway on my machine is:

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\exe.xml

The only thing in there is FSUIPC7  and simconnect. No FS2Crew. 

2. I tried the the manual start of FS2crew Command Center from the .exe in my Program File (x86) as instructed and it worked well in my tool bar. 

3. When searching my windows I did find a exe.xml with fs2 crew command center in it with pathway:

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\EXE.xml

Apparently installer put in in wrong pathway? 

Look's like the installer couldn't find the correct pathway for your EXE.xml.

Did you ever have the Steam version of MSFS installed, and then maybe you switched to the Microsoft store version?

I'm trying to figure out what tripped the installer up.

Edited by byork

Interesting, because I use the Store version as well.  My path to the EXE.xml is the same as yours:

C:\Users\****user name****\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

We'll get back to you shortly so we can figure out what happened.

Other people have reported the same thing, so it should be easy to fix once we figure out what the common denominator is between you.

If any of you want to add it manually to your EXE.xml, this is the entry:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>FS2Crew Command Center</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\FS2Crew Command Center\FS2CrewCommandCenter.exe</Path>
    <CommandLine></CommandLine>
  </Launch.Addon>

If your Command Center isn't working properly...

XML files can be real "you know what's", just as they were in P3D and FSX. 

Any thing wrong with them, and then things start not getting loaded.

Please back up your "EXE.xml".

And use my version as a test:

Link:
https://downloads.fs2crew.com/fs2crew_downloads/msfs_exe_xml_file/command_center_exe_xml.zip

See if that helps.

Let me know.

2 hours ago, byork said:

If your Command Center isn't working properly...

XML files can be real "you know what's", just as they were in P3D and FSX. 

Any thing wrong with them, and then things start not getting loaded.

Please back up your "EXE.xml".

And use my version as a test:

Link:
https://downloads.fs2crew.com/fs2crew_downloads/msfs_exe_xml_file/command_center_exe_xml.zip

See if that helps.

Let me know.

Even your exe.xml didn't do the job.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe