Fauna Density: 100%

Use Generic plane Models (AI Traffic) On

Use Generic Plane Models: (Multiplayer) Off

Traffic Variety: Ultra

FLIGHT CONDITIONS!

Multiplayer = All Players

Air Traffic = Live Traffic

Weather and Time = Live

AS OF RIGHT NOW, THIS IS THE RESULT (FOR ME)

FdSxng.png

This is why none of us have traffic, they're all in your bl00dy computer!

• Like 3

Some days I see only the name plate, even right up to when they are only a mile away, and then the plane model suddenly appears / vanishes

Other days the plates and models show consistently from many miles away till right up close.

Maybe the VR version has it's own bug 

Edited by dogmanbird

17 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

Aircraft Traffic Type: Real Time Online

Show traffic nameplates: On

Airport Vehicle Density: 50%

Ground Aircraft Density: 50%

Worker Density: 50%

Leisure Boats: 50%

Road Vehicles: 50%

Ships And Ferries: 50%

Fauna Density: 100%

Use Generic plane Models (AI Traffic) On

Use Generic Plane Models: (Multiplayer) Off

Traffic Variety: Ultra

FLIGHT CONDITIONS!

Multiplayer = All Players

Air Traffic = Live Traffic

Weather and Time = Live

AS OF RIGHT NOW, THIS IS THE RESULT (FOR ME)

FdSxng.png

Just so I am completely understanding - you are live, multiplayer traffic only, there is no AI traffic in this scenario? correct?

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

12 minutes ago, Mike S KPDX said:

Just so I am completely understanding - you are live, multiplayer traffic only, there is no AI traffic in this scenario? correct?

All traffic is active: both multiplayer and live AI

Though this morning, I experimented and  deliberately turned on the sim and wandered off for a half hour to let the airport populate....

And came back to this: 360 Degree AI madness

fPet3k.png

Edited by HiFlyer

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

On 8/29/2021 at 7:05 PM, Flypops said:

That almost sounds like: "Badges...........we don't need no stinkin' badges!" 😁😁

Pops,  Have you ever seen the 70's film  "Heavy Metal"?   Your avatar reminds me of this scene,

• Like 1

On 8/29/2021 at 9:35 PM, HiFlyer said:

So can I.

Honestly, if there is one thing I wish in these situations, its that people asking for help keep in mind that them having an issue does not necessarily make it universal across all, or even the majority of users.

My traffic, after Su5:

I don't want to laugh,  because your sim is broken.  But word not allowed,   that's comical right there.

On 8/29/2021 at 3:08 PM, Drumcode said:

I get plenty of ATC chatter in the air advising for traffic, but they are not there. It's an absolute mess ever since they released the software, period. I'd like to express what I think about this, but I would probably get banned from the forums, so I'll just shut up. 

Last night while flying in Rio,  I got a notification for Azure speech services being unavailable.  The sim switched to offline voices, which in FS20 apparently means that ATC is either an 8 year old kid's voice or some dude who smokes 25 packs a day.   Oh man,  was that voice annoying.

14 minutes ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Pops,  Have you ever seen the 70's film  "Heavy Metal"?   Your avatar reminds me of this scene,

Hey Pepper, no I've not seen this but after watching this scene I went looking for it. I found another trailer on IMDB and now I must search out the full film. Looks fantastic and with some of the all-time greatest rockers ever providing the music for the sound track. Looking forward to seeing it.

And yes on the avatar, if yours is the "before", mine is definitely the "after".

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HiFlyer said:

FdSxng.png

Those giant white name tags make me want to poke myself in the eyes.  I'd forgotten how much so.   If anyone cares,  I use CPPR V2 Green nameplates.

https://github.com/clompsy/msfs_nameplates

There is also a mod by mugz mods,   which I usually run but it hasn't been updated for SU5 yet.   It's one to keep an eye on,  because it has other features like tiny poi tags.

https://github.com/mixMugz/msfs2020-uimod

• Like 1

Just now, Flypops said:

Hey Pepper, no I've not seen this but after watching this scene I went looking for it. I found another trailer on IMDB and now I must search out the full film. Looks fantastic and with some of the all-time greatest rockers ever providing the music for the sound track. Looking forward to seeing it.

And yes on the avatar, if yours is the "before", mine is definitely the "after".

I needed that laugh,  thanks!

4 minutes ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Those giant white name tags make me want to poke myself in the eyes.  I'd forgotten how much so.   If anyone cares,  I use CPPR V2 Green nameplates.

https://github.com/clompsy/msfs_nameplates

There is also a mod by mugz mods,   which I usually run but it hasn't been updated for SU5 yet.   It's one to keep an eye on,  because it has other features like tiny poi tags.

https://github.com/mixMugz/msfs2020-uimod

I'm using Mugz mod and I can assure you it is working with SU5. 

0.6.0beta1

I also had the Azure speech services disconnect last night and it was awful. First time I've heard those voices and yes, all I could imagine was that the kids in the tower were all looking for a tube of Clearasil.

• Like 1

Looking at his Github the latest version number (1.12.13.0) is the same as the version at Flightsim.to,  https://flightsim.to/file/3530/ui-mods-and-tweaks-full-pack

I think Mugz was the first person who figured out how to create 747 liveries without mirroring the text on the opposite side of the fuselage.   A huge portion of the older 747 liveries were mirrored.   He's been teaching painters how to do it,  and recently there has been a flood of great 74 liveries with his name in the credits. 

I believe he was the one 1st over there who first figured out how to make the 74' s windows blend in for a cargo variant.

https://flightsim.to/file/14189/ultra-no-mirror-asobo-boeing-747-8i-lufthansa-d-abyu

https://flightsim.to/file/14042/ultra-no-mirror-asobo-boeing-747-8i-united-parcel-service-ups

https://flightsim.to/file/19532/asobo-747-8-bcf-fedex-cargo-no-mirroring

Edited by Waldo Pepper

1 hour ago, Waldo Pepper said:

Last night while flying in Rio,  I got a notification for Azure speech services being unavailable.  The sim switched to offline voices, which in FS20 apparently means that ATC is either an 8 year old kid's voice or some dude who smokes 25 packs a day.   Oh man,  was that voice annoying.

Same and I did a short local flight in Colorado yesterday and got the same message/behavior. I've been having constant ATC issues since SU5, at some point the controllers completely disappear and all I hear is my co-pilot. 

Edited by Drumcode
  • Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

53 minutes ago, Flypops said:

Keep in mind it's not so much a movie as it is a collection of short stories that are very loosely tied together.  The all vary in tone and quality, but some of them are really good.  I love it, but it's definitely tends to be polarizing to different people.  Great soundtrack, regardless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Waldo Pepper said:

I happened yesterday to me.- I set English as the default language but after that same Azure speech services notification, the ATC began to speak in Spanish, which is my home language.- Strange, isnt it  ? 

• Like 1