Sign in to follow this  
Gadget FPV

Is there a world update coming today?

Just now, Mikeingreen said:

5gig

Not that bad by the standards of these things, then...

Plus they've chosen a loading screen pictures that doesn't seem to include photogrametric crimes against humanity this time, which is nice.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

Including tripping over the carpet, I suppose.

yes, I did. until I also updated that nasty carpet, i.e. the xbox app. but now enjoying dinner for 1! wunderbar!

Edited by turbomax

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

58 minutes ago, Matchstick said:

Not that bad by the standards of these things, then...

Plus they've chosen a loading screen pictures that doesn't seem to include photogrametric crimes against humanity this time, which is nice.

On my side, the rocks around the viaduct (or whatever it is) look über-PBRized 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Call that bad luck ! I launched another game to wait for the WU6 downloads to be completed and ... the  other game began an updating process too ! 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

9 hours ago, ADamiani said:

When the devs acknowledge that there is something to fix to avoid the ctds, they are not "mine" or "yours". It It is perfectly ok to say "the ctds".

Since we are talking about semantics ...

A.

Yes I guess so, there are an usual amount of CTDs for users for a game that we paid full price for.

Edited by Ridvan Celik

Before starting sim today I checked for an update in the MS Stote - there was none.  Started the sim whereupon it says there is a compulsory update in the MS Store and it exits to the MS Store but again no update!  So what gives?:

Bruce

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."