Sign in to follow this  
Car147

Pyreegue Edinburgh update EGPH V1.1.5

7 hours ago, pyreegue said:

By the way, what bunnies are you guys talking about? Have literally no clue what those might be, I tried to look it up on Google and found exactly nothing. 

I did start EGAA but had to put it on hold because very few information is available on it on the web. So we'll wait for google/bing/youtube/whatever to gather some better pictures/videos and get back to it.

I'm happy to hear you've at least been able to start it and look forward to seeing how it eventually turns out. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.👍

7 hours ago, Donka said:

My bad, I should have sent you some pictures of Rabbits running around the grass at Edinburgh. 🙂

Feel shame!😀 Yes, @pyreegue, that is what I meant by bunnies. It's a casual word for rabbit ("Bunny Rabbit"). I should have guessed it wouldn't translate well!🙂

4 hours ago, turbomax said:

I think he meant this species with a pair of big ears: 

https://bit.ly/2XfLMD0

Errr, if my better half caught me checking the authenticity of those rabbits, I would be in trouble!😲😂

• Like 1

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

7 hours ago, pyreegue said:

Hi guys! Big thanks to all of you for your warming feedback on this new update and I'm ultra excited that you're enjoying it as much as I do. I did my best to include everything you asked for using Google and my trusted source @Donka :wink: Though some stuff that I'm not sure how to do properly (Mesh editing is my nightmare!) was left out. 

By the way, what bunnies are you guys talking about? Have literally no clue what those might be, I tried to look it up on Google and found exactly nothing. 

To have rain on glass you need to apply a special material and if that material is applied for both sides (inside/outside) it'll cause flickering/weird see-through effects so we're limited by that. I chose to have raindrops on the inside rather than on the outside because when you're in your cockpit you can't really see that rain on terminal windows as opposed to when you're up close looking at the apron from the inside. 

I did start EGAA but had to put it on hold because very few information is available on it on the web. So we'll wait for google/bing/youtube/whatever to gather some better pictures/videos and get back to it. New project is currently doing really great and hopefully I'll announce it this week.  

Cheers

Brilliant to hear about EGAA - instant purchase whenever it’s available.

• Like 1

I've got no jetways with this airport. I should know what causes it but I can't remember. Is there a fix?

1 hour ago, jarmstro said:

I've got no jetways with this airport. I should know what causes it but I can't remember. Is there a fix?

Working fine here. Are you on the latest version of the sim and airport?

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

2 minutes ago, Donka said:

2 minutes ago, Donka said:

Yes. I've reinstalled it and will try again when I have some time.

5 hours ago, jarmstro said:

Yes. I've reinstalled it and will try again when I have some time.

Hello, jetways disappear if you change your aircraft/livery before loading a scenery. Known MSFS bug. 

8 hours ago, pyreegue said:

Hello, jetways disappear if you change your aircraft/livery before loading a scenery. Known MSFS bug. 

Not too sure what you mean by this, could you elaborate, please? 

1 minute ago, garydpoole said:

Not too sure what you mean by this, could you elaborate, please? 

You should be fine if you reload back in to the scenery again don’t change anything, livery etc.

3 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

You should be fine if you reload back in to the scenery again don’t change anything, livery etc.

So regarding the known bug, I 'think' that I may have encountered this. Are you saying that this can occur if you change your a/c or livery before loading a flight to anything other than what was present when the sim loaded? 

5 hours ago, garydpoole said:

So regarding the known bug, I 'think' that I may have encountered this. Are you saying that this can occur if you change your a/c or livery before loading a flight to anything other than what was present when the sim loaded? 

Yes, changing any parameters regarding your plane before loading a flight will cause jetways to disappear if no link is present for a jetway (SDK Specific), so this is why some sceneries may not have this issue. Since EGPH has direct jetway connection without any links, this bug happens, but Asobo have promised to fix it.