Sign in to follow this  
Geofa

FSX SP1 milestone reached - Beta posted today.

for those of you on the beta, we await your feedback.for the rest of the community, we are still on track to deliver FSX SP1 before the end of April.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Good news... thanks for the update.But to be honest, I'm a little shocked its this late. (I had hoped it was already out there, but I just didn't know of it.)We began the week of the 5th thinking the beta would be out that week. Midweek you said that because of some illnesses and odds and ends you would need "a few more days". In my head, tacking on "a few more days" to Friday the 9th put the release mid-week the following week or by the end of that week at the latest (the 16th)But its basically 2 weeks later than that now... did you continue to take more issues that you hadn't planned on taking?My concern is that if you were 2 weeks off on your guidance for a release a week away, how far might you be off in regards to a release a month away?(Oh, and Happy Birthday?)

I nominate this post for the WOTM award. - Doug

Thanks for the update Phil. It just gets better and better.I happen to like FSX and anything you do to improve it is appreciated.

WOTM? Not even Google had and answer for that one.My best guess is Whine of the Month... but I really don't find my post that whiney... is it? Certainly there has been some better whining on this board over the past month.

If any beta tester would like meet up for a beer, just let me know! (or two... or seven... it's on me! hey, what does NDA stand for again? you don't remember? oh, thats too bad...):D

Wonderful stuff.My new Conroe E6800 build should be finished by then, so any performance gain from the patch as well as the new hardware will have me smiling from ear to ear.FSX just keeps getting better and better :)Thanks for the update.

Hello Phil,thank you so much for this great news.And don't worry about people whining all the time.I am VERY HAPPY with the FSX and I fly it with 5 view screens 32" and 5 19" screens for the instruments7moving mapsHappy landingsArry