Sign in to follow this  
wan2fly99

Nice if Asobo Would take over Goflight Interface

Have these goflight modules. Reading all the thread, do this do that, get that third party stuff.

In my opinion Goflight is dead.  Would be great if Asobo could get to develop the Goflight interface for MSFS2020

Take it over.  I believe it would not take them ong to get it working.  Great programmers they have

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, airplaneguru84 said:

Just use Spad.next

And that makes the radios work ?

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

12 minutes ago, GSalden said:

And that makes the radios work ?

I don't know about Spad.next, but with FSUIPC 7 my GoFlight radios and autopilot, gear and flaps modules are all working nicely. I have a total of 14 GF modules all operated normally EXCEPT for the LED which cannot be lit. However I find this a minor annoyance since I can see on my screen what I am doing like in the real airplane, it is indeed a lot easier than to try pointing your mouse on the proper location to rotate a dial anyway! When FSUIPC will have the mouse mapper like in P3D and FSX, it will be even easier to add feature to some modules.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

Since there are GFIT, Spad.next and the possibility with a (fake) FSX.exe I dont think that ASOBO care about it. With the fake FSX.exe install all my GF166 and MCP Pro and other modules are working, GFIT / Pollypot will update his tool soon. So for the moment the problems are more the missing SDK variables than  the lack of assisting software to use GF modules. Best regards

Ralf

Ralf Andreas

1 hour ago, Bernard Ducret said:

I don't know about Spad.next, but with FSUIPC 7 my GoFlight radios and autopilot, gear and flaps modules are all working nicely. I have a total of 14 GF modules all operated normally EXCEPT for the LED which cannot be lit. However I find this a minor annoyance since I can see on my screen what I am doing like in the real airplane, it is indeed a lot easier than to try pointing your mouse on the proper location to rotate a dial anyway! When FSUIPC will have the mouse mapper like in P3D and FSX, it will be even easier to add feature to some modules.

I have used FSUIPC 7 with LINDA, and all of my GF's work,

As far as the LED's, I had the same issue and there is a fix for that. Just Google it.

Gnacno

19 minutes ago, Gnacino said:

I have used FSUIPC 7 with LINDA, and all of my GF's work,

As far as the LED's, I had the same issue and there is a fix for that. Just Google it.

Gnacno

Is there some kind of Linda file for this ?

It’s not for me ; an older Fs friend of mine has the radios and knobs modules and cannot get it to work.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

LINDA is a free program if you look under forums and scroll down to the LINDA forums you will find everything you need there.  It has step by step tutorioals.  It is aa very easy thing to use.  No programming required.

Gnacino

39 minutes ago, Gnacino said:

LINDA is a free program if you look under forums and scroll down to the LINDA forums you will find everything you need there.  It has step by step tutorioals.  It is aa very easy thing to use.  No programming required.

Gnacino

He is 77.
An already working script would be welcome…

askedThe fake fsx.exe    I think I tried it created a notepad file. Renamed it to fsx.exe  Creaed a folder and when I start goflight it asked where flight sim > I pointed to it but said you can't 

With FSUIPC dont you have to program all the knobs or so

5 hours ago, wan2fly99 said:

With FSUIPC dont you have to program all the knobs or so

Yes, but no problem whatsoever, just go to the switches and buttons tab and programme each of you knobs and switches as you were doing it for P3D or FSX, it's very easy. You do it for the default MSFS planes only once. Then each of your add-ons if and when required.

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

mayne fsuipc will do  just getting the new computer ready  Will buy MSFS2020 Delux and the fun starts  Still have |Fs2004

On 10/27/2021 at 1:47 PM, Bernard Ducret said:

Are using the GF EFIS  ?.- I have it and could notice at FSUIPC that after installing GFDev64.dll,  it reacts to knobs or buttons movements, but I dont know how to program them, so I am searching for somebody who could have done it.-