Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG solution

@rbs1000, have you done everything listed in the topic? Registry entries? DDU for uninstall? Using NVCleanstall to install new driver?

I’m on same driver as on January 1st and no repetition.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks Ray, its vitually a brand new build with a virgin Windows 11 install.  I will read through again but its an AMD card (23.5.2 drivers) so not sure what else I can do.

Edited by rbs1000

Whatever it is, from time to time, is back! Tired of this.

I hope the V6 is free firm this bug.

Best.

Miquel. 

57 minutes ago, rbs1000 said:

Thanks Ray, it’s vitually a brand new build with a virgin Windows 11 install.  I will read through again but it’s an AMD card (23.5.2 drivers) so not sure what else I can do.

Obviously NVCleanstall won’t work for AND cards. But a bit of searching reveals this which may help you.

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/radeon-software-slimmer.433119/

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thanks again Ray, but that looks far to complicated for me lol!

I had a think and just knocked all the settngs in Display and World down 1 notch and it seems to be working now.  Probably a bit ambitious with the settings. 

Thanks again.

I am also getting this error with the FSLA3XX again and with most drivers.

Guess its time to dial back some settings ? It happens everytime i use the tablets to much.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

1 minute ago, Michael Moe said:

I am also getting this error with the FSLA3XX again and with most drivers.

Guess its time to dial back some settings ? It happens everytime i use the tablets to much.

Michael Moe

Not much to go on. DDU uninstall in safe mode? Registry entries present? NVCleanstall used for latest driver?

What graphics card? Nothing to do with P3D settings.

If it worked before what has changed? No problems for me since Jan 1 on same driver.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Not much to go on. DDU uninstall in safe mode? Registry entries present? NVCleanstall used for latest driver?

What graphics card? Nothing to do with P3D settings.

If it worked before what has changed? No problems for me since Jan 1 on same driver.

Client 5 4 thats it and a swap of FSL experimental and public and experimental again . Thats it.

No DDU for me as last tiime resulted in BSOD with loss of c drive. 

Installed latest driver as well. 

Just dont touch the tablets to much.

Michael Moe 

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Seems like a new issue again on the FSL forum.

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

1 hour ago, Michael Moe said:

Seems like a new issue again on the FSL forum.

Michael Moe 

So it’s caused by FSL. Hopefully fixed soon.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

So it’s caused by FSL. Hopefully fixed soon.

It could be  - i havent had in the PMDG 777/747 yet with latest drivers. It occurs with heavy use of the tablets in the FSLA319/320 at least on my system. Norman also had lots of them with latest windows update/drivers.

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Oh dear - happened last night on P3Dv6!!  Must be pushing the settings too hard.

Hi everyone! I have a strange version of this same error: when I start a flight in P3D v5.4 using my custom settings then as soon as it finishes the initial loading the error pops up. If I start the flight using default settings and then apply my custom settings once the flight has loaded then no error appears whatsoever. I spent the last half year flying like this and I never encountered any CTD, but it is frustrating to have to do this all the time. Does anybody have any idea of what could be causing this behaviour? Thanks! 🙂

Hi everyone, I thought I just share with you, what I've done to get rid of this annoying error - at least for the moment it looks good: 6 hours continous P3D operations, after this error bothered me every 20 min before.

For me this error came out of nowhere, after I had a very stable system over the last months and didn't make any major changes. In a first attempt, I updated all drivers the traditional way. I also updated Windows 10 (as I had the updating function blocked before). After this did not fix it, I found this thread here and followed Ray's tipps - including clean deinstall and reinstall of the GPU driver with DDO and NVcleanstall. Unfortunately that didn't it fix it for me, either.

I've then found another thread, where someone reported that it helped to opt for customized install + clean install, when using the Nvidia installer. I have done that and only selected the core driver, no PhysX, no Geforce Experience and installed version 537.13 this morning. P3D was now running stable the last 6 hours.

My system:
Win 10, P3D 5.4
i7-9700k, OC 5.0 Ghz
GTX 1080Ti

I reported to early and need to correct myself: just tried another flight and the error occurs again after push back. ....