Sign in to follow this  
Dieter K.

AIM and TC install step by step P3DV5. HF 3

Okay that's fine that it's working. Happy flying.

1 hour ago, ampharoah said:

Lots of Traffic File listings, some highlighted in grey, yellow and pink. Some with a tick "Has Warnings", some tick "Has Errors". In Errors and Warnings field I have a red text saying Missing Aircraft AIGAIM_1010 Aviation Embraer Phenom 300

Have a look at this screenshot. Notice the filter settings in the middle section are selected so only the BGL airlines with issues are showing.

Make sure Has Errors is checked which should also include Has Warnings.

The Warnings can be safely ignored as they're not critical. It's the Has Errors we're interested in. These will show (as in your example) where an airline has been installed but for whatever reason the accompanying aircraft is not loaded so you're not going to see it. The simplest solution is to load AIG Ai Manager, locate that airline and delete it. Make sure you choose Yes to ensure associated texture files are also removed.

The alternative to deleting the whole airline is to open the BGL using AIFP3. This will show three columns. Flightplan List, Airport List and Aircraft List.

It's probable one or more aircraft shown have an entry in red. That means any flight involving that aircraft will not appear in P3D. If there are other aircraft listed of a similar type then you can replace the missing aircraft with one of those shown in black.

Note the number of a valid black entry, right-click the red one and choose Replace. A popup box will appear. Type the number of the good aircraft and hit Enter. Also choose Yes for subsequent prompts.

The flights formerly associated with the missing aircraft are now linked to the replacement.

Finally, bottom left is the compile button. Press that to compile the BGL. That is most important. If you don't the problem remains.

If you then close and reopen Ai Companion and run BGL Report that airline will be missing from the error filter. That's how to cleanse your AIG aircraft. It can be a laborious project depending on how many errors you have.

The key is each time you install an AIG airline check it first. You can do that as follows:-

• Open AIG Ai-Manager and select Flightplans in the extreme left column.
  • On the next screen select Online and the Not Installed tab. There will be hundreds if not more.
  • Click the green Install button. On the popup a map is displayed showing the routes flown.
  • Click the OCI-Install button. Then click the Configure button.

If all entries show a Title that doesn't include NO PAINT that means it's an airine you can install without issues. Just press the Install button.

However, if some have a NO PAINT entry you could assign that aircraft to another in AIFP3 as described above.

If all entries show NO PAINT then it's probably a aircraft you need to buy and I wouldn't proceed with the process. Just close the window.

If clean data is important to you as it is to me that's how to ensure all your AIG Ai will show without issues.

Each time you install a new airline run Ai Companion - BGL Report to check for clean data.

Once you have clean data it's likely AIG Ai Manager will also report no issues.

Hope that helps you and any others using AIG.

AIC_Warnings.jpg

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray

Have a nice long list in 'Has Errors'

Re your comment "open the BGL using AIFP3"

Where can I get  AI Flight Planner v3 please? Can't find it with Google search or at AVSIM

Aologies if I'm being a bit dim.

Thanks

Andrew

There’s a similar topic here in the P3D forum and it includes a link to that file.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/644311-p3d-ntdll-crash/?do=findComment&comment=5095910

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I can’t reiterate enough how important it is to check each BGL before downloading it and afterwards using AI Companion / BGL Report.

If it includes NO PAINTs you’re not going to see it. Some aircraft are payware. If you have selected freeware only they sometimes include payware aircraft.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

OK

Got AIFP3 Not sure how to proceed to populate the three lists?

8 hours ago, ampharoah said:

OK

Got AIFP3 Not sure how to proceed to populate the three lists?

You need to open the relevant BGL. Make a note of the Traffic File shown in my screenshot further up this page. That will be in the Scenery folder. All instructions are then given in that post.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather