Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rayed

HiFi release TWO new products for FSX

Guest Stephen L

My gosh! I think, especially after looking at the screenshots and website, and all the good word here I will go ahead and purchase your product. Thanks so much!Steve Lyon

TODAY's NEWS: Pacific cyclone forms close to Mexican coastAnybody get this into the new Active Sky X yet ??al

Guest weeniemcween

i'm there...

>i'm there...You are flying in a Pacific cyclone and still you can type a message on this forum...? Wow! :(

is it windy ? (stick your hand out the small window to your left)al:-)

Guest weeniemcween

No I meant I'm there, as in I'll be there since it's the place to be.Right now, I'm basically where the storm should be, 100nm ssw from Puerto Angel, to the right of puerto escondido (MMPS). A few clouds, low visibility, but no 40mph winds. The xgauge is black, won't load any images. I guess we'll have to wait until it gets closer to the coast for the metars to pick it up. By that time it will be a hurricane.I am a bit disappointed, though.

GEOFA, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get the XGauge in your SF260? When I hit Shift 5, I receive a message. The stock planes are OK. Think I am going to enjoy ActiveSky X & Graphics. Lots to learn. Thank you! Erv

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Guest weeniemcween

In mine, it's shift 3, I believe, since the sf260 has so few windows. If that doesn't work, try running the xgauge install wizard again.

Guest stevehow

Histeve you won't regret it,Fantastic programs,both of them.added to that the best support team in the FS world,you can't go wrong .i was downloading 2 secs after i heard it had been released.i trust these guys a thousand per cent,also been a fan of Chris willis's work since he used to release his own cloud packs,they were brilliant as well,jees that seems like 10 years ago,time flies,should add..i'm not damian's Dad or tims Mum..:-) :-) just a big fan of Hifisim.... best wishes steve

Guest Stephen L

thanks steve :) I did purchase these and I am wowed at the many options these interfaces offer. I am gonna play some more with these and I see there is a screenshot area as well. I might play with this some. I am on a small hiatus from work so I am going to take advantage of my free time :D Take care sir, and thanks for the input.Stephen

Steve (or Steve's) LOL Try loading a flight-plan in ASX and it will automatically ask you if you would like to automatically install textures from X Graphics based on your route and wx. Very fun indeed :)

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Sounds like an exciting release! AS6 was an absolute must for my prior FS9 installation and it appears these two new products will do the same for FSX!I have an almost 3 year old Dell XPS Gen3 (spec below) that does OK with FSX RTM but not so well with FSX SP1 (blurries). I've tried everything to no avail so I'm using FSX RTM now until my new Dell 720 H2C arrives later this week (I hope!).That said, the website lists SP1 in the "Requirements" section for ASX. Is that a hard requirement or will it work well with FSX RTM?DougDell XPS Gen3 (3.6GHz/540FSB) | 2GB DDR SDRAM | 74GB SATA, 10k RPM (C: ) | 120GB SATA (D: ) | 512MB ATI Radeon X1900XTX (Catalyst 7.4) | Audigy 2 ZS Sound | MS Force Feedback 2 | Vista Ultimate 32 | DirectX 10.0

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Because I've been bitten a few times buying in on new releases just after they have been released. Having said that, I have been an AS user since FS2002 with AS WXRE and this development and support team has always provided outstanding support and regular updates. The only other reason I'm holding off on making the combo purchase at the moment is that there still isn't any REALLY DESCENT heavy iron addon for FSX just yet. As soon as there is an LDS 767 or quality Concorde, I'm there!Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11