Sign in to follow this  
BIGSKY

My MSFS 2020 Payware Airport list

Where can I get payware KSDL (Scottsdale) scenery?  

i7-107000KF | 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM | MSI Z491-A-PRO | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 | 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB | MSI M370 1TB | Windows 11 Pro | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke and Bravo Throttle | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | 32” LG GSM7750 HDR 4K monitor | 2x 27” ASUS MX279 monitors

No comment. 

Between this, woodworking, motorcycles, photography, fishing, camping and several other things.....

Either I like being busy or I have A.D.D. Or whatever its called....

"Oh look! A squirrel!" 

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

9 hours ago, tikur_anebesa said:

Where can I get payware KSDL (Scottsdale) scenery?  

Sorry, No payware yet,

https://flightsim.to/d/radioman234/scottsdale-airport-ksdl-arizona

Edited by BIGSKY

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I've gone on a bit of a bender lately. The default airports offend my sense of elegance. Some of the freeware ones aren't much better -- but Gatwick, KJAC, and KEWR excel, amongst others.

So I bought a lot of the USA/Euro hubs. I also took advantage of the LatinVFR sale.

KDEN

The end. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

(blank)

The end. 

I used to download quite a few free airports and sceneries from flightsim.to but I kind of stopped that either. I want to hold a different philosophy flying MSFS2020: one of the biggest points of enjoying this dream-come-true program is that I finally don't have to tweak and manage anything. I am still traumatized by the countless (thousands?) hours I spent on FSX/P3D/X-plane tweaking settings and managing addons. I want to keep it as simple as it is, to spend every seconds possible flying.

• Like 1

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

Have the following CYYZ, KBUF, KSYR, KBOS, KLGA, KIAD, KDCA, KCLT, KTPA, KFLL, KDTW, KORD, CYVR, KSEA, KPDX, KLAX, KLAS, KSAN, TNCM, KEWR.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

On 5/19/2022 at 7:38 AM, mtr75 said:

For someone like me, who flies almost exclusively in the Caribbean, this is absolutely the golden age of flight sim. It’s long been an overlooked region in the sim world, and with 20% payware and 80% really incredibly high-quality freeware, I basically have every airport in the Caribbean now. In fact I might have literally every one. It’s awesome. 

Mind giving us a list of what you have from the Caribbean? I also like to fly there.