Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

I would like Malta back

37 minutes ago, JYW said:

Hang on!

1). People moaning about a new Top Gun splash screen

2). People moaning about the people moaning about the new Top Gun splash screen, and how AVSIM is full of miserable old men.

Is there a difference?   We have whining and justifiable whining (because it's a whine about whining) ? 😆

If Bert's post was deemed as annoying, to those who don't like whining, surely the logical, non-hypocritical response would have been to ignore the thread and move on to "non-whining" content?

.....and yes, this post constitutes a "whine about the people whining about people whining about the Top Gun Splash screen".  😁  <-- You can make a smiley ITALIC! Who knew!

NB.  Please be aware that if you whine about my post here, you will become a "four-stage whiner".  Don't do it!

LOL....All I'm whining about is that I want the AVSIM MSFS forum back....It is currently the Fenix Support Forum, 9 out of 14 threads on the front page of this forum...you guessed it. 😉 

Personally I think this entire community needs a time out.  AVSIM should shut this forum down for a week...and when we come back, we'll see how fast it'll turn into what it currently is...the Fenix Support Forum. 🙂   

Oh...and I AM going to whine about your post...for failing to mention what I'm currently whining about! 🤣  <<<<LOL....who knew?  Thanks for the tip...THE BEST TIP on this Fenix Support Forum this far!!!🤔

I AM TRIGGERED... PEOPLE! 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, JYW said:

If Bert's post was deemed as annoying, to those who don't like whining, surely the logical, non-hypocritical response would have been to ignore the thread and move on to "non-whining" content?

I was actually hoping that someone might point to an image file that could be substituted by the user (me..)  😉

• Like 1

Bert

What????

And deprive Microsoft of all the movie advertising revenue?

I think not!

Chris Camp

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

LOL....All I'm whining about is that I want the AVSIM MSFS forum back....It is currently the Fenix Support Forum, 9 out of 14 threads on the front page of this forum...you guessed it. 😉 

Personally I think this entire community needs a time out.  AVSIM should shut this forum down for a week...and when we come back, we'll see how fast it'll turn into what it currently is...the Fenix Support Forum. 🙂   

Oh...and I AM going to whine about your post...for failing to mention what I'm currently whining about! 🤣  <<<<LOL....who knew?  Thanks for the tip...THE BEST TIP on this Fenix Support Forum this far!!!🤔

I AM TRIGGERED... PEOPLE! 🙂 

I love you Steve. .

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

So, it's a game after all??

David Porrett

"Break my mind
Break my mind
Well I just can't stand to hear the big jet engines whine"

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I don't even like wine...I'll take a cold beer please 😁

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

On 5/26/2022 at 8:27 AM, Bobsk8 said:

If someone gave a million dollars to each Avsim member, there would be more than a few that would complain about the weight of all that money. 😉

Care to put that theory to the test and see which one's of us complain or not? 😉

Edited by Phantoms

James