Sign in to follow this  
holland786

FBW A32NX | CPDLC integration and VDL3 simulation

Hey there,

We have implemented the missing CPDLC features to round out our implementation in the A32NX! Available now in the Development Version!

For a deeper dive into the intricacies of our simulation check out the NOTAM below.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2

Developer - FlyByWire Simulations

Thanks you very much for your efforts and hard work to update this plane frequently and make it so enjoyable. 

I see a huge group of volunteers and profs working for us and making our hobby really great.

Marcus

• Like 1

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Thanks a lot FBW Team !

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Thank you FBW team! Your work and continues updates and improvements are much appreciated!

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

8 hours ago, holland786 said:

Hey there,

We have implemented the missing CPDLC features to round out our implementation in the A32NX! Available now in the Development Version!

For a deeper dive into the intricacies of our simulation check out the NOTAM below.

I've read it all, and still have no clue what it all means/does. But man this is some deep simulating stuff!

On the chaotic roads of the internet where individualism and greed rub shoulders with mediocrity and hatred, it is so good to see a group of talented volunteers driven by their sole passion offering their knowledge and their work to others without compensation, and with great humility.

Thank you gentlemen.
🍻

• Like 8

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks a lot FBW team!

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

There are still good guys around! Thanks for the update and your continued hard work and passion. 

You guys rock. Many thanks

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.