2 hours ago, Republic3D said:

Could it be a geographical location server issue? I don't know what part of the world you're in, but maybe try using a VPN to make your sim connect to a server in a different part of the world. 

using a vpn and diffrent servers, there is no diffrence visible, tho again, i do ask for anyone who tries the scenery to provide photos taken from the cockpit and not from an external camera or drone camera, and to not use a vfr plane, spawn in a A320, face the airport and send pics from the cockpit on how the scenery looks somewhat far from the runway, as changing servers did not fix this issue, and again excluding specs as london runs better than OEJN, if specs were an issue i wouldnt get better visuals in london 

Again to exclude specs from this discussion I have found this live stream landing in OEJN with higher specs than me ( compared to laptop ) and yet he still has my issue, please again for the people who will provide screenshots from how scenery looks please provide photos on how it would look on approach, also somewhat far away like shown in the video

https://youtu.be/l8uMvHEgudU

please go to 2:53:40

12 minutes ago, Epicmc said:

Again to exclude specs from this discussion I have found this live stream landing in OEJN with higher specs than me ( compared to laptop ) and yet he still has my issue, please again for the people who will provide screenshots from how scenery looks please provide photos on how it would look on approach, also somewhat far away like shown in the video

https://youtu.be/l8uMvHEgudU

please go to 2:53:40

Is it just me, but I can't see any issue in this video... The guy even sounds impressed with how good it looks, and how dense the building coverage is around the 2:53:40 mark.

26 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Is it just me, but I can't see any issue in this video... The guy even sounds impressed with how good it looks, and how dense the building coverage is around the 2:53:40 mark.

Bec the issue is in the further buildings, thays the origin of this discussion, the buildings are dense, look further away you would see they aren’t rendering properly and won’t be dense until I get very close to them 

1 minute ago, Epicmc said:

Bec the issue is in the further buildings, thays the origin of this discussion, the buildings are dense, look further away you would see they aren’t rendering properly and won’t be dense until I get very close to them 

Yes, I see it in your own videos of that area, I just didn't see the issue in his video.

On 8/8/2022 at 7:25 PM, Epicmc said:

Yeah again, most these issue started around the xbox release

Agree. It's not a bug but it is an issue.

It's simply part of what was given up to shoehorn the sim into the world of Xbox; distant LoD, the original colour palette, the clouds, the night enviroment.  I find it's particularly noticeable on what I'd call 'infill buildings' in the medium distance.  Having tall buildings beyond them eccentuates this difference too. There arn't any settings to get round this. All we can hope for is that in the future Asobo will iron these sort of things out.

Bringing the sim into the Xbox enviroment has brought many benefits to Windows users in terms of performance, stability and of course an enormous pile of cash which pleases Microsoft and ensures further long term development but yeah..... we've had to give stuff up.

Sometimes resetting your router / modem could work too. They can be a bit quirky sometimes. 

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

2 hours ago, Republic3D said:

Sometimes resetting your router / modem could work too. They can be a bit quirky sometimes. 

No avail sadly 

@Epicmc Just read through your topic. Definitely see your problem and I do hope it gets resolved. I really do not think it is a bug or there would be numerous complaints surfacing. Somehow it is a combination of your computer settings and internet settings that just do not mesh. You seemed to have tried everything. Here is my latest A320 video for what it is worth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Qbi7PyZaw

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

On 8/9/2022 at 10:22 PM, Epicmc said:

Have you ever turned off/restricted the size of your windows pagefile?  If the pagefile is too small or turned off, it can lead to issues like this.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

How much page file should be allowed ? I thought it was automatic.

I would like to try setting the page file manually because I have kind that f the same problem as the OP.

Pierre

44 minutes ago, Pochi said:

How much page file should be allowed ? I thought it was automatic.

I would like to try setting the page file manually because I have kind that f the same problem as the OP.

Pierre

Leave it as it is, tampering with the page file usually doesn't end well 🙂

What's your PC config and does the issue manifest itself everywhere or only in certain locations?

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

2 hours ago, MrFuzzy said:

Leave it as it is, tampering with the page file usually doesn't end well 🙂

Increasing page file size is safe and can alleviate low physical memory limitations (even though virtual memory is of course slower than physical RAM).

Just Google a guide if you aren't sure how to do it or how much to increase by.

i5 12500 GTX1070 16Go RAM all SSD

Went from 5600K to 12500 recently but that did not change anything. 

I tried increasing the terrain LOD from 100 to more but that did not make the buildings appear at farer distance. For exemple, landing at Laguardia the buildings in Manhattan does not appear when in final. I can see it is only orthophoto with one POI building alone i guess. I need to be closer for the buildings to appear.

Also I noticed the game seems to look better if I am using drone view or replay.  It may be placebo though

Pierre

19 hours ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

Have you ever turned off/restricted the size of your windows pagefile?  If the pagefile is too small or turned off, it can lead to issues like this.

Not sure what that is or how to change it