Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Milviz Livestream Today - Did anyone watch?

A very impressive list of projects but, finishing is not their strong point. It'll be interesting to see how having an actual deadline from Asobo will affect them. 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Nothing about the C310 update? I am using SP1 (beta) but still have a crappy AP and problems with ILS (to shallow intercept path, diving below the GS). Other than that the C310 is great btw, it's the only plane I fly beside the Fenix A320. (And I fly the C310 more often because flight preparation takes a lot less time.) I only fly with the panel that has no GNS or any sort of glass: VOR/NDB navigation only here. Great stuff.

Edited by tup61

5 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Nothing about the C310 update?

I believe they said 'next week'. Someone has Covid.  

• Like 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

5 minutes ago, St Mawgan said:

I believe they said 'next week'. Someone has Covid.  

I do hope the final update will be better than the beta one then.

Interesting that they say the PC6 engine and flight model is fine. The will just add a steam gauge version..... For me the MSFS porter bounces even if I land at around -100 fpm. It was one of my preferred planes in P3D but now just sits in my MSFS hanger.

Johan Pienaar

5 hours ago, pinepix62 said:

Interesting that they say the PC6 engine and flight model is fine. The will just add a steam gauge version..... For me the MSFS porter bounces even if I land at around -100 fpm. It was one of my preferred planes in P3D but now just sits in my MSFS hanger.

Not a problem I've come across, are you wheeling it?, the Porter prefers a full stall 3 pointer

Edited by Sceadu

Looking forward to the ATR 72 as it'll help fill the void until Majestic or any other reputable developer can build a Q400 for MSFS.

Check out my YouTube channel for MSFS news, preview, reviews, showcases and community events! I stream Mon & Wed nights at 7PM ET / 11PM GMT and most Fridays at 11AM ET / 3PM GMT. Come join the chat or fly with me in one of the weekly community flights which alternates between military and general aviation.

20 hours ago, tup61 said:

Nothing about the C310 update?

The dev working on it has COVID and hopefully back on the job next week. It's expected the following week that SP1 will be released. I'd give 1-2 weeks...you never know what kind of bugs happen. 

Check out my YouTube channel for MSFS news, preview, reviews, showcases and community events! I stream Mon & Wed nights at 7PM ET / 11PM GMT and most Fridays at 11AM ET / 3PM GMT. Come join the chat or fly with me in one of the weekly community flights which alternates between military and general aviation.

I've seen a reference in a write-up on the video to the A-1H Skyraider being sold to another company and MV are waiting for that company to release it.
Is that correct ?

If so other tham MS who else could it be ?

It could be MS. Didn't Jorg say they had some other surprises for the 40th anniversary edition, that they did not show everything yet?

• Like 1

Dan Scott

When they change their name to Blackbird I'm pretty sure I'll sometimes mistake them for Blacksquare and vice versa... I need to find a mnemonic to remember, like "Blacksquare was Milviz because the military are a bunch of squares." 

Hang on... I got them mixed up already 😞

9 hours ago, JacquesBrel said:

When they change their name to Blackbird I'm pretty sure I'll sometimes mistake them for Blacksquare and vice versa... I need to find a mnemonic to remember, like "Blacksquare was Milviz because the military are a bunch of squares." 

Hang on... I got them mixed up already 😞

I have a hunch you'll not have to worry about it for very much longer

20 hours ago, JacquesBrel said:

When they change their name to Blackbird I'm pretty sure I'll sometimes mistake them for Blacksquare and vice versa...

or Blackbox 😁