Sign in to follow this  
Burge

Gsx and mce

Hello all I like to to know gsx does  it work with all beside mce never tried gsx but just seen some previews on ytube  just would like to know on how it works  in with mce if it does. 

Thank u

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burge said:

Hello all I like to to know gsx does  it work with all beside mce never tried gsx but just seen some previews on ytube  just would like to know on how it works  in with mce if it does. 

Thank u

Some work will be required on MCE side to adjust to interacting with GSX in MSFS as there is no green bar to tap into what's going on with services.

Hopefully a GSX Demo would allow you to see how good it is. Usually free run at EDDM only.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2022 at 10:35 AM, Burge said:

Thank u

My advice is to check out FS Dream team Forums.

Numerous problems have arisen with the early release.

Additional issues with the FSDT update system. People not getting the latest update? ("Cloudflare")?

Principally the problems relate to reading of BGL files, from Community folder or install? All depends on what install you have? Steam or MS Store?

I have been using GSX2 in P3d v4 for ages. Its a wonderful add on. But highly complex.

When the dust settles, I will consider this program. It adds so much to the sim and when MCE is integrated it will be fabulous!

But as with all things MSFS...its sooo complex it takes time to fix the issues. We have a very complex simulation here...Consider the Follow Me Car? It must know the route to your selected gate?

Its this feature i would like to see? Landing at EHAM and intructed to go to gate....:)

See my refuel video in P3d....its a superb animation routine that I am still astounded at!

You may like to watch this pre release video of GSX PRO! Warning, Pre Release! It demonstrates the GSX menu that MCE will have to interface with?

Regards

David

Edited by charlie130
Video link added of pre release GSX Pro
  • Like 1

Yes looks great but how will it work in with mce when gsx iron out the bugs

Hello to all, from Ron Kolesar.

I have GSX for P3D with MCE.

Not sure about anyone else.

But I'm wondering, I don't think MCE likes P3D.

Also, I'm still working on getting GSX to work as well.

I love the Dassault Falcon 7X from the free down load library from Fly Away Simulation.

Their web address is as follows:

www.flyawaysimulation.com

Then down load from the free library.

Can anyone help me out?

Ron who still is grounded, because of getting the add on programs to work with P3D v 5.3.

Many Thanks. 

Ron AKA The Blind Pilot

On 8/24/2022 at 12:04 AM, Burge said:

Yes looks great but how will it work in with mce when gsx iron out the bugs

It will work as well as it did in P3D, I have no doubt. Just look at the menu system? You think Ben can't work out that ????.

Problem at moment is with GSX. They need to access all bgl folders on all installs and they are struggling with it. Read their forums.

As soon as they fix it I am on on this. It's a Biggie. It makes this sterile graphic only sim come alive. For me MSFS is just a graphic simulator. With GSX it comes alive .

So let's wait. Get it sorted out. Let's go!

😉

On 8/18/2022 at 7:21 AM, FS++ said:

Some work will be required on MCE side to adjust to interacting with GSX in MSFS as there is no green bar to tap into what's going on with services.

Hopefully a GSX Demo would allow you to see how good it is. Usually free run at EDDM only.

Hello to you FS ++, from Ron AKA The Blind Pilot.

I wait for that you tube demo with voice and or keyboard commands to interface with FSX.

I've sadly purchased gsx for p3d and can't do anything with it.

Also, I was told that after SU 10 for FS 2020 is finished, there will be a fs 11, and that finally accessibility features will be written into fs 2020.

Because, I still cannot get MCE to work with p3d.

No matter what I do, I cannot get MCE to work with p3d.

Also,maybe someone can answer the following question.

I'm currently using p3d v5.3, MCE for my co-pilot/first officer and I also have FSFO installed but can't do anything with it either.

But my favorite aircraft that this rich playboy flight simulator pilot loves to fly is the Dassault 7X until he can get his hands on a Dassault 8X.

I have a awesome Pittsuburgh Steelers paint job on my DF7X as well.

I'd love to revise my paint job, but can't find someone who knows how to use the windows program paintbrush to help me out.

I was able to down load my DF7X from the free down load library from the fly away simulation web site.

My problem is this.

I can hear my three engines humming.

But I can't hear anything else.

No radio traffic, no clearance delivery, no groun and no tower traffic.

I'd love some help on this issue.

If at all possible.

Is it that the DF7X that I have not accessible to p3d v5.3?

Well, I guess that I'll have to wait until the Microsoft flight team releases su 11 for fs 2020 befire this BVI Pilot will be able to get off of the ground and enjoy to fly once again.

To all that try to help me, I thank you in advance.

Ron who just renewed his ham radio license for another ten years of service.

1 hour ago, Blind Pilot said:

Hello to you FS ++, from Ron AKA The Blind Pilot.

I wait for that you tube demo with voice and or keyboard commands to interface with FSX.

I've sadly purchased gsx for p3d and can't do anything with it.

Also, I was told that after SU 10 for FS 2020 is finished, there will be a fs 11, and that finally accessibility features will be written into fs 2020.

Because, I still cannot get MCE to work with p3d.

No matter what I do, I cannot get MCE to work with p3d.

Also,maybe someone can answer the following question.

I'm currently using p3d v5.3, MCE for my co-pilot/first officer and I also have FSFO installed but can't do anything with it either.

But my favorite aircraft that this rich playboy flight simulator pilot loves to fly is the Dassault 7X until he can get his hands on a Dassault 8X.

I have a awesome Pittsuburgh Steelers paint job on my DF7X as well.

I'd love to revise my paint job, but can't find someone who knows how to use the windows program paintbrush to help me out.

I was able to down load my DF7X from the free down load library from the fly away simulation web site.

My problem is this.

I can hear my three engines humming.

But I can't hear anything else.

No radio traffic, no clearance delivery, no groun and no tower traffic.

I'd love some help on this issue.

If at all possible.

Is it that the DF7X that I have not accessible to p3d v5.3?

Well, I guess that I'll have to wait until the Microsoft flight team releases su 11 for fs 2020 befire this BVI Pilot will be able to get off of the ground and enjoy to fly once again.

To all that try to help me, I thank you in advance.

Ron who just renewed his ham radio license for another ten years of service.

Hello.

I really dont understand any of this? I am very sorry.

You say you are awaiting an FSX video demonstrating keyboeard interfaces? Excuse me..."FSX"?

Then you intimate you are using P3d with MCE. V5.3?

FSFO isnt part of the program, is it? So whats that doing in there? I surmise thats your issue?

I can 100% confirm MCE works 100% with every P3d v4.5 aircraft....see my videos.

MCE also works with MSFS  Also see my videos.

Dassault aircraft you mention, I have no knowledge about? Is this supported by MCE? Is it a "WONKY" aircraft...you realise there is a lot of crappy aircrfat out there?

I use MCE with Pilot2ATC and have flawless ATC! Check out Pilot2ATC? Its just superb!

My P3dv4.5 install still works flawlessly, with MCE and P2ATC.

My MSFS install also is good with MCE and P2ATC.

So the Dassault aircraft you mention and the "FSFO" program you mention, I surmise must be the issues ??. Since I dont know these I cant really be an authotity on them and cant comment authoritatively!

I can comment on P3dv4.5 and MSFS...these are 100% with MCE and P2ATC.

Try MSFS with the PMDG 737. You will have a complete first officer! Add P2ATC and prepare for action. Add GSX 2 and you are almost there in sim world.

Regards

David

Edited by charlie130
clarity

Hey, Do you have any update on GSX in msfs support ? I just installed GSX and would include gsx in flow but can't see any command for gsx. Remember in p3d was possible to get GSX working only using voice commands and flows. Thanks 🙂

12 hours ago, shikamaru88 said:

Hey, Do you have any update on GSX in msfs support ? I just installed GSX and would include gsx in flow but can't see any command for gsx. Remember in p3d was possible to get GSX working only using voice commands and flows. Thanks 🙂

The voice commands do exist. See document "GSX&AES document.pdf"

Hoiwever, MCE integration with GSX in MSFS isn't done yet. Only P3D or FSX for now.. 

There are more urgent things to do like integrating Inibuild A310 and other planes in MSFS, not to mention MCE X-Plane.

Maybe we'll start looking at it next month. But don't hold me on this timeline.