Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

GSX PRO is out

38 minutes ago, Bill A said:

Im using Latin VFR KSAN scenery and notice that the gate numbers are all wrong. Do I have to go to the editor and edit the gates that way?

You mean the scenery comes with wrong gate numbers? Well yes, you can edit them via GSX, but you don't have to in order to use it.

9 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Yeah I recommend posting bug reports on the official FSDT forums so they can have them all in one place 

Unfortunately some of us are still awaiting approval to access the forum to even raise a support request. Meanwhile I just experienced my second CTD (same scenario, and same result, albeit 20 minutes later in flight).

I think I'll just uninstall it for now and await feedback once I gain FSDT forum access.

27 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

You mean the scenery comes with wrong gate numbers? Well yes, you can edit them via GSX, but you don't have to in order to use it.

me think thats one of the confirmed bugs already. GSX is currently not reading the comm folder correctly for some of us...

Cheers

T.

Just in case it's of use to anyone, if your GSX is not displaying the menu and flashing a message that Couatl isn't started when you click the GSX button, the following worked for me:

For some reason the couatladdons.ini file had GSX disable set to 1.  Setting it to 0 got the addon working in the sim. The file is located in %appdata%/virtuali

Hope that's helpful as we wait for the bug squashing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Torsen said:

me think thats one of the confirmed bugs already. GSX is currently not reading the comm folder correctly for some of us...

Cheers

T.

Yeah I've heard about it. Seems to be the case for those that have their community folder inside the steam folder, some path being protected/blocked by Windows from reading. I have a custom path. I hope GSX can solve that problem in due time.

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

Yeah I've heard about it. Seems to be the case for those that have their community folder inside the steam folder, some path being protected/blocked by Windows from reading. I have a custom path. I hope GSX can solve that problem in due time.

Sadly not steam only... me on store and custom packages folder. Same. Its even not reading its own fsdt airports correctly.

Cheers

T.

52 minutes ago, Redge said:

Unfortunately some of us are still awaiting approval to access the forum to even raise a support request. Meanwhile I just experienced my second CTD (same scenario, and same result, albeit 20 minutes later in flight).

I think I'll just uninstall it for now and await feedback once I gain FSDT forum access.

May I ask what aircraft? There are (only) two others on the FSDT forum reporting a CTD, both with the Fenix. I've heard the Fenix apps starts twice for some with GSX, perhaps there is some sort of connection.

Am i the only one having a CTD 10-20 minutes after takeoff? This has happened to me twice.

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

3 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

Am i the only one having a CTD 10-20 minutes after takeoff? This has happened to me twice.

Read the post literally above yours.

• Upvote 1

I've been getting CTD's on the sim loading screen, can't even make it past that. Event viewer showing Couatl 64 the cause....

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

3 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

No you are not the only one. Exactly the same for me.

Just now, jarmstro said:

What aircraft?

2 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Do u fly on the 737?

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

2 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

Do u fly on the 737?

Yes. But also with others. It's trashed my sim.

is there away to turn off the arrival of the pilots and crew as it doesnt seem right that im programing the aircraft and look out the window to see 2 pilots walking up.