Sign in to follow this  
737_800

Getting CTD recently more often

Not sure why reinstalling is still such a fad.  I gave up on that route years ago as I always ended up in the same place.

Uninstalling is a different story.  My take on MSFS is that it is a good design because the important stuff is in the cloud so a reinstall is a dead end.  Since I can't remember a CTD I can now usually associate one to something I did such as new drivers, new scenery ecetera.

I'm not special but observant.

sp

• Like 1

I've got a CTD that happens on a flight from KSAV to KBHM every time. It usually after about 1.5 hr. of flight time near Roanoke, GA 7A5 airport (though sometimes a little sooner. Always when on ATC freq. 120.45 in that area. I'm trying to complete that flight in the EMB-110 flying at 10,000 ft along the flight path when it happens.

Here is the flightplan I use -  https://forums.flightsimulator.com/uploads/short-url/acXlT42PeVdyffRNsD7UdQbzwS.PLN (only changing the TO and Landing runway to account for weather)

I've tried this flight a dozen times or more over the last 2-3 months and every single time I get a CTD in that area on the freq. I was hoping SU11 would have fixed it, but no luck.

I can fly and complete other long flights (2hrs. plus) no problem, just not that one.

James

I messaged Zendesk/Asobo for these random CTD's

I stated that it didn't matter if I had nothing in my community folder or other apps etc.

The only thing I had flying was the SF50 Vision jet which was just updated recently. Still, CTD going near Chicago area.

Flew around that area and tried different planes but everything was fine.

This is so frustrating.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---