Sign in to follow this  
flyingpauls

SU10 and Graphics rash

3 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

I’m only running 200TLOD with barely any addons and I get the error whenever I try and pop out any secondary window. That’s with a 3090 at 4K using DLSS.

Yeah. People have mentioned they get it no matter what graphics settings…

• Like 2

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

Anyone find a concrete fix for this?

I just started getting this, and all I did differently from previous flights was do the most recent windows update (I have not gone to 2H22 yet) and the most recent Nvidia update. Should I roll back my Nvidia Graphics Driver? Is this problem spontaneous and none of the above are actual causes?

I need help because I spent thousands of dollars and plenty hours on this hobby and this showstopper is just outright threatening all of that.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

1 hour ago, WestAir said:

Anyone find a concrete fix for this?

According to the relevant thread in the official forums, it comes down to these possibilities (Summary by DensestSnail693)

• MSFS is very sensitive to gpu memory overclocks even if there’s no heat issues. Undo them.

• In Windows Hardware Accelerated Graphics is turned on by default and may still be turned on after a Windows update. Turn it off.

• The latest GForce driver causes problems for some. Install either the studio driver or revert back to something more stable, 517.48 seems to be the most recent of them.

For me, turning HAGs to OFF seems to have done the trick.

Edited by Tom_L
  • Like 2

Gigabyte Aorus Z390Master, i9-9900k @ 5.1 Ghz all cores, RTX 2080, 32 GB RAM

1 hour ago, Tom_L said:

According to the relevant thread in the official forums, it comes down to these possibilities (Summary by DensestSnail693)

• MSFS is very sensitive to gpu memory overclocks even if there’s no heat issues. Undo them.

• In Windows Hardware Accelerated Graphics is turned on by default and may still be turned on after a Windows update. Turn it off.

• The latest GForce driver causes problems for some. Install either the studio driver or revert back to something more stable, 517.48 seems to be the most recent of them.

For me, turning HAGs to OFF seems to have done the trick.

Thanks Tom! Gonna give HAG's a look and then if it's off, try number 3. Wish me luck mate.

Edit: So far so good! I've made it further than I have been. Currently in the climb out of PHNL and no CTD. 🤞

Edited by WestAir
  • Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I just had a few of these in the current beta. Haven't had them for a long time. Would be a pity if I had to underclock my 4090 and turn HAGS off as that also means having DLSS3 off. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

I had the CTD 2x after the latest beta update. I turned off HAGS and no CTD on the first attempt. 

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080