Sign in to follow this  
Alpine Scenery

List of Airports with Unique Animations

I thought it would be interesting to make a list of airports that have unique animations, partly because this also indicates the author spent extra time and it might be a worthwhile purchase aside from the animations itself. I am more interested in airports with people doing unique things (skiing, ground services, or anything besides just sitting and walking). Feel free to list any airports with any types of animations, but I am most interested in airports with unique animations (smoke does not really count, as that is built-in effect).

I do not know that many off the top of my head, but I will start:

LSMC (animated train of Glacier Express, never tried it)
Belfast by Pyreegue (mostly just people, but well done airport none-the-less, I have this one)
Hogwarts Express Train (travels through Scotland, link at Flightsim.to here)
KLGU (Logan-Utah @ Flightsim.to by me, has some deer, but a bit of a rough draft and will improve eventually)
Campbell Airport (c81) - Animated Hangar (free to download from Flightsim.to
Brussels by Aerosoft - Mostly just people, but I thought I would list it anyways, it's an interesting one overall
Misc People and Animals https://flightsim.to/file/8887/beekay-pack1
(also see this Youtube Video at 11:00 minutes)

There is some airport that was released early on (I think in Europe) that was one of the first with a moving train, but I cannot recall the name at the moment.

Please add to the list of any you may know about...

Edited by Alpine Scenery

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

Flightsim.to

tinyurl.com/Animals-at-EGLL

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

LOXZ Hinterstoisser military airbase (freeware on flightsim.to) by Troglodytus

• Start cold&dark inside the detailed main hangar
  • Animated primary radar and search light, that reacts to bad weather
  • Close the gates to "Eurofighter District" by hiding your pilots yoke!
  • Animated Eurofighter Typhoon being towed

A very talented developer (often in coop. with mikeat and others) with many excellent freeware and some cheap but amazing payware titles.

• Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

On 10/2/2022 at 1:06 AM, Fielder said:

Flightsim.to

tinyurl.com/Animals-at-EGLL

🤣

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

IMO, there is no better unique animations than at DD's KRNT!

Not only just the animations, (of which there are too many...but you see hangar cranes moving fuselages, trains and trucks moving them outside the assembly building, and you can watch a 737 being built...then finally rolled out to the paint hangar...where I also happen to "tow" the liveries I'm painting, hehe...like this:

c2FPMG.png

To me...one of the best payware out there if you like watching 737s being built. 😉 

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

LIRQ Florence by Gaya Simulations has moving trams.

EPKK Krakow by Drzewiecki Design has moving trains.

KLAS Las Vegas by FlyTampa has moving shuttle trains, custom road traffic, including taxis and busses (that pull in and away at stops) plus loads of POIs in the city.

LGAV Athens by FlyTampa has moving trains and spectacular night lighting.

LOWW Vienna by Gaya Simulations has moving trains.

Edited by Shack95
  • Like 1

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

Orbx KCRW has a nice animated radar spinning over by the mil side of the airport.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Doesn't stock MSFS WU KATL have a small tram moving in one of the buildings (although that airport has other traffic problems)?

• Upvote 1

James