Sign in to follow this  
fw5572

New inibuilds A310 NAV mod not following the route

spacer.pngspacer.png

The NAV mod not following the route that I had imported, When I press NAV button it just going to 000 HDG even I tried the direct waypoint. Is there any things I made it wrong or is this a bug?

Edited by fw5572
  • Like 1

I had this problem too ... but worked out you *also* have to click the FMC knob upwards (just like in the A320). I've no idea if this is the correct behaviour.

• Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

8 minutes ago, Adamski_NZ said:

I had this problem too ... but worked out you *also* have to click the FMC knob upwards (just like in the A320). I've no idea if this is the correct behaviour.

What is the location of "FMC knob" inside the cockpit ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fw5572 said:

I'm only guess but I think @Adamski_NZ means the FMC "switch".  It's located to the left of the NAV display range and selector knobs.  "VOR" "NAV" "ILS".  Make sure the switch is aligned with "NAV".

Can I ask which MOD you are referring to?

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

3 minutes ago, Dreamflight767 said:

I'm only guess but I think @Adamski_NZ means the FMC "switch".  It's located to the left of the NAV display range and selector knobs.  "VOR" "NAV" "ILS".  Make sure the switch is aligned with "NAV".

Can I ask which MOD you are referring to?

Its in NAV mod the middle one 

• Like 1

Never had anything like that happen. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

44 minutes ago, fw5572 said:

Its in NAV mod the middle one 

Oh.  NAV Mode.  I thought you were referring to a modification.  It might help if you post a picture of your FMS legs page so that can be seen.  And for the pic with the legs page, try to show from a few waypoints before TITAN.

Not on this airplane but some others if two waypoints are too close together, the autopilot has a hard time flying the route.  The Aerosoft RJ did this to me all the time!  Also, is your NAV database update.  I understand that's been causing some issues. 

Edited by Dreamflight767

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

The „VOR/NAV/…“ switch is the equivalent of the „NAV source“ in a Garmin. So if it‘s not set to „NAV“, the aircraft won‘t follow the FMC, but something else.

36 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

The „VOR/NAV/…“ switch is the equivalent of the „NAV source“ in a Garmin. So if it‘s not set to „NAV“, the aircraft won‘t follow the FMC, but something else.

Nope. The three position switch VOR/NAV/ILS is driving the FD on the PFD. And on the main AP panel the NAV is FMS and V/L VOR. The Problem has to be something different. Mine is following routes without problem.

spacer.png

Cheers T.

Edited by Torsen

1 hour ago, fw5572 said:

Maybe I got the name wrong. I actually meant the heading select knob which, apart from rotating clockwise/anti-clockwise, also has an "up" and a "down".

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Mine is not following the route either. Well it's 50/50...the first few wpts are tracked fine. But all of a sudden it seems like AP stops listening to FD commands, which are valid and indicates a turn towards active WPT. ND is also updated with correct bearing and distance information, but AP refuses to turn.

For some reason we are a small group of users who has this.

Btw I have been flying A310 since FS2004 (SSW A310) , Have the A310 for XP,  and acted as former betatester another A300 suite of products. I know my way around an Airbus A300/A310. Something is def. odd here.

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

2 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Oh.  NAV Mode.  I thought you were referring to a modification.  It might help if you post a picture of your FMS legs page so that can be seen.  And for the pic with the legs page, try to show from a few waypoints before TITAN.

Not on this airplane but some others if two waypoints are too close together, the autopilot has a hard time flying the route.  The Aerosoft RJ did this to me all the time!  Also, is your NAV database update.  I understand that's been causing some issues. 

spacer.png

Mine didn't follow nAv as well. Did force it via D-TO option anyway.. wonky.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

59 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

I've had not anything like this so far on the number of flights I've done over the weekend. Seems a bit of a strange one. 

Same for me. Sounds really strange. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12