Sign in to follow this  
Grzegorz

Cairo HECA for P3d 45

50 minutes ago, blaunarwal said:

Does anybody have an idea, where the buildings are? Is this somewhere else in v4, so that I missed to copy something? Is this too copy protection?

Did you add the scenery to the scenery library in v5? You need to add the folder that contains the Scenery and Texture subfolders.

Wow I never bought SDG HECA because I thought, T2 is missing. But now I can't find the scenery anylonger on simmarket.

Does anyone of you know where I can get it?

Kind Regards

Patrick

The missing buildings could possibly be a model issue; I've seen several instances where scenery made for older versions wouldn't display all the buildings in V5.  In those cases, running the bgl's through MCX and re-saving as the latest version sometimes... and I stress some times worked.  In the cases  where it didn't work, I've never found a solution.  Though I suspect it would be something to do with textures...  just a WAG... 

Mark

• Like 1

4 hours ago, simfan1983 said:

Did you add the scenery to the scenery library in v5? You need to add the folder that contains the Scenery and Texture subfolders.

Certainly. I'm not a beginner. It looks, like the library is not installed. Maybe SDG copies this somewhere else to make migrating more difficult.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

1 hour ago, Bunkie said:

The missing buildings could possibly be a model issue; I've seen several instances where scenery made for older versions wouldn't display all the buildings in V5.  In those cases, running the bgl's through MCX and re-saving as the latest version sometimes... and I stress some times worked.  In the cases  where it didn't work, I've never found a solution.  Though I suspect it would be something to do with textures...  just a WAG... 

Mark

Yes, that's a thing I thought about too. SDG uses 71 files for the scenery and I checked already 20 in MCX but so far did not find the building library. 

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Sadly I don't have that scenery, so I can't have a peek myself.  I almost bought it once, but didn't for some reason.  Good luck getting it figured out.

I found the scenery and bought it. I also downloaded the T2 addon. 
however at some Gates I get some jetways I can‘t get rid off.

Lile blaunarwal wrote, I couldn’t find a building library so far.

Happy new year.

Anybody have any joy getting the SDG HECA working in P3d v5? Think I've tried everything I can think of but have the same prob of the terminal buildings etc not showing up and raised areas even with the inibuilds exclude. Everything works in v4 ok.  Just stumped with this one, I can even get some old FSX sceneris working but not this in v5. 

11 hours ago, rockon01uk said:

Anybody have any joy getting the SDG HECA working in P3d v5?

That’s already been mentioned as a non-starter in v5. Search for HECA in the AvSim library. A highly modified AFCAD has been provided which works well. Simplified buildings but plenty of parking places for AIG aircraft if you have that.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather