Sign in to follow this  
Roy Warren

Connection Lost

Every time I load a flight I immediately get the "Connection Lost, blah, blah, blah" message.  I usually wait and in a short period it says that it's restored.  Today I checked and sure enough my internet was down.  I reconnected it got the connection restored message.  I made my flight which was about an hour.  As soon as I shut the plane down I got the Connection Lost message again.  I restored it same as I did before.

This never happened before the last update.   The time before this happened, I went to restore it and it said no Wi-Fi listed.  I had to go to the Control Panel and find it and connect it.  Also sometimes this happens during my flight.

Does anyone know why this is happening or is anyone else having this problem>

Roy

Same here. Lots of connection issues lately. I suspect their servers are way too busy to handle all the new customers. 

• Like 1

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, Reverb G2, Simrig Motion platform

Same thing is happening to me, which is the first time this has happened to me...ever. I remember reading about other people having this issue before, but I was lucky enough to never encounter it. Now, it says the servers are unreachable, even though I know I have internet connectivity. Bummer, because it's my birthday haha! I was really looking forward to testing out the new G3000/5000. Hopefully, it works itself out quickly.

yep same here....just in the last hour or so....something is going on for sure....probably pushing another beta update or something

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Just  read post  above that Microsoft now has ten million customers.  Maybe that has something to do with the connections being lost.  Could be their servers can't handle the load.

Similar to power companies using revolving brown outs.  Who knows what they might do.

Roy