Sign in to follow this  
tubbsds1

UDP Error => FIXED!

I keep getting a UDP error and then PSXT shuts down.

Before that it says "sys error33: receive failed with error:0

I cannot find these in the manual.  I also tried reinstalling.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dave

Edited by kiek

I moved to another airport and the error went away (for now at least).  So I am guessing it was a livery issue with a certain AI aircraft at the airport I was previously at maybe?

I experienced the UDP error around 0910 UTC today at EDDM.

It was gone at 0930 UTC but reproduceable when offseting the time in RealTraffic.

Daniel

6 hours ago, tubbsds1 said:

I keep getting a UDP error and then PSXT shuts down.

Before that it says "sys error33: receive failed with error:0

I cannot find these in the manual.  I also tried reinstalling.

Hi Dave,

Either your TraficReader or your QNHReader has stopped due to a receive data error.

Don't know why yet. I'll put more diagnostic in the next release.

No need to re-instal, just restart PSXT.

Nico

Edited by kiek

I'm having the same problem now at EKCH FlyTampa on MSFS. UDP Error, I noticed that the qnh is not received. I'm not sure what causes this annoying problem.

Gianluca Balloni

14 minutes ago, peter_fuss said:

CIAO,

l'ho provato in edja e da due ore in eddh funziona al momento

try at EKCH.

Gianluca Balloni

Ok, now EKCH works, evidently it was a "temporary" error, perhaps connected to something related to the network, better this way.

Gianluca Balloni

2 hours ago, kiek said:

Hi Dave,

Either your TraficReader or your QNHReader has stopped due to a receive data error.

Don't know why yet. I'll put more diagnostic in the next release.

No need to re-instal, just restart PSXT.

Nico

Thanks Nico.  Here is some more information if you want it:

The problem last night was that every time I restarted it shut down again within a minute or so.  This was at TJSJ.  Nothing I could do could get it to stay on.  I noticed that the QHN was red right before it shut down. 

So I spawned at KLAX and all seemed to be ok.  It shut down (at KLAX) a few hours ago.  Restarted and it worked again.

I just spawned back at TJSJ and it worked for about 4 minutes and then shut down. QHN was green when it was working.  Then the QHN turned red and it shut down. 

I have used your incredible program from quite a while now and this is the first time I have seen this,

Dave

Just happened to me to out of KSNA.  Worked on the ground, however in the air, I keep getting same error after every re-start.  Works for a minute or two, then stops.

Stayed on at KLAX for an hour and just now closed again.  Restarted and QNH went from yellow to red and then got the "sys error33: receive failed with error:0", then the UDP error then it closed.  Happens over and over again now.  It will not stay running.

I will add my comments.  Using P3dV5.3, fully updated.  Did the PSXT update, had the UDP error and the Error 33 when spawning at KFLL.  Tried restarting PSXT several times....same result.

Tried rolling back to the previous PSXT version - no better results.  Same error messages.

Real Traffic shows traffic on the map and seems to be running fine.

David Robinette

NBL1936