Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

OrbX 40% Sale including Cowan MSFS Helicopters

There's a 40% off sale on selected product on the OrbX sale and while a lot of third party products aren't included I notice both of the new Cowan B206 and MD500 for MSFS are included.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nice find!

Will get EDDN, EBBR, LGAV, LFPO, LEAS, EGHI, ENML, LEZL, EINN today.

LGSK and LIEO were also on my wishlist as those airports are looking really really good, but ORBX is not willing to add an option to disable static aircraft or make it possible to rename some "static_acft.bgl" to .bak to disable static aircraft, so I won't spend my money on airports I can't use  😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Konterhalbe said:

Nice find!

Will get EDDN, EBBR, LGAV, LFPO, LEAS, EGHI, ENML, LEZL, EINN today.

LGSK and LIEO were also on my wishlist as those airports are looking really really good, but ORBX is not willing to add an option to disable static aircraft or make it possible to rename some "static_acft.bgl" to .bak to disable static aircraft, so I won't spend my money on airports I can't use  😄

That's a good list of airports that would suit 737/A320 fliers.

Of note: Most of the FlyTampa airports are 30% off, I've rarely seen a decent Flytampa sale so definitely worth considering, FlyTampa definitely make quality airports. 

• Like 1

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

First things first - thanks to the OP for brining our attention to that sale!

Secondly, some question: I plan to get AS EBBR and FT KLAS. Is there anything I am losing if getting these airports via ORBX? I know in some cases some developers have full feature list only available from their own home page.

Is that the case here with any of the two?

&

ugcx_banner.png

Orbx is very quick to update to the latest versions of the airports, so you're not doing anything wrong with buying through Orbx.  That being said, I saw airports like Skiathos are actually cheaper through the Marketplace...

• Like 1

Ryzen 5800X3D | X570 Aorus Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 CL16 | RX 6800 | 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus | 2TB Crucial P3 | RM650x | Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 | NZXT S340 Elite | MSI 34" 3440x1440 100Hz

I find that a lot of things are more expensive on ORBX than other shops.  The convenience factor is significant with ORBX though.

• Like 2

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU