Sign in to follow this  

Hi everyone,

So I have tried the Gatwick default scenery and paid scenery on marketplace and notice the stand numbers remain incorrect on the core sim driving little nav map and efb to show incorrect stand numbers 

I know this is an issue with the base sim but is there any workaround to fix this?

Thanks

Matt

Freeware on flightsim.to might be a solution. It is a massive and highly detailed overhaul of Gatwick.

Edited by RaptyrOne
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Remember if you change scenery (airports), in little navmap you have to reload the scenery (scenery library/load scenery library) in order to reflex the new scenery.

• Like 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

As RaptyrOne says, the freeware by mkvy is outstanding and continually updated. He's also removed the runway lights on 26R/08L as these are very rarely used in real life.

Edited by jonesrob
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Rob Jones.

As far as I remember, airports purchased on the marketplace are encrypted, so Little Navmap and other utilities can't read the stand numbers or other details from the airport scenery. 

5 hours ago, DD_Arthur said:

As said above; get the amazing freeware Gatwick available on Flightsim.to

The freeware scenery on flightsim.to is very good, and despite the large amount of detail, not too hard on frames. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

The freeware scenery on flightsim.to is very good, and despite the large amount of detail, not too hard on frames. 

That's right, and some of them are only a few MB in size because a lot of them use the default MSFS built in objects only.
It is amazing how good they are compared to the file size.  Vincent's (vbazillio) for example are superb.

Edited by bobcat999

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.