Sign in to follow this  
polosim

FSDT GSX Pro new feature animated 3D passengers

3 hours ago, megasus said:

I know that. Still, the passengers look kinda blue-ish compared to the rest of the cabin.

That’s because asphyxiation is setting in because of cabin decompression and the masks didn’t drop. As real as it gets 😂😂

• Like 2

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Is the update going to nerf the P3D version like the last 2 have? 

I'll wait to update thanks all the same. 

14ppkc-6.png

16 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

The Walking Dead. Airplane edition. 

I did think that, but it's progress nonetheless

Out of curiosity, since the infamous "number of objects limit" already forbids the usage of GSX passenger boarding at large airports (if one wants to have a destination airport at the end of the flight), how can one use this additional feature, small airports and airplanes only?

Bernard

CPU = 12900K / GPU = Nvidia 3090 VRAM 24 GB / RAM = 64 GB / SSD = 2 TB 980 PRO PCle 4.0 NVMe™ M.2, 

Will the passenger be animated ?

I.e clapping their hands when landing (happy to be down safe) - queuing up for the toilets thus moving the CG of the aircraft ?

Maybe even trying to get into the "miles high club".

System: i7-10700K, 32GB RAM, RTX4070 12GB, 1 x 1TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD, 1x 2TB HDD, Win10 64bit Home, Meta Quest 3

1 hour ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Out of curiosity, since the infamous "number of objects limit" already forbids the usage of GSX passenger boarding at large airports (if one wants to have a destination airport at the end of the flight), how can one use this additional feature, small airports and airplanes only?

This is a good point and I’d be interested to hear @virtuals thoughts on it. Whilst we know it’s not a GSX only thing, given the amount of sim objects add on developers are throwing into the sim this may be a bit heavy for some locations

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

2 hours ago, Bernard Ducret said:

Hi, interesting comment, can you expand on what you mean by not having a destination airport. I use GSX regularly and would be interested to understand this further. Thanks

1 hour ago, Wothan said:

Maybe even trying to get into the "miles high club".

Don't be disgusting! :wink:

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

I think I saw that woman with the curly hair on the left on the new TV show H/JACK, you should stay away from that one. 

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

20 hours ago, Falconfly said:

None of them look happy 😆 

probably a BA flight on a14 hour delay due crew shortage again.  June and all that

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png