Sign in to follow this  
raam123

PFPX airlinerperformance.net closed ?

I can see it is no longer available... 

That used to be a good source for Aircraft Types for PFPX...

Does anyone know where can I get B787 Genx profile ?

Thanks

is it closed? I was searching for some files :(

me can't use other than PFPX and they got best profiles

Jehad Hamdan

SimBrief has all the aircraft profiles. I also used PFPX for several years, but SIMBrief is a very good flight planner.

• Upvote 1

Pete Locascio

1 hour ago, tamba765 said:

SimBrief has all the aircraft profiles. I also used PFPX for several years, but SIMBrief is a very good flight planner.

Is not about profile only, I use PFPX in fuel bias for all my aircrafts list, with years I managed to reach very accurate planning. It's easy to plan routs, I can see DCT routes for open space, I can see space restrictions and much more. PFPX is amazing program for very deep realism.

• Like 1

Jehad Hamdan

PFPX has far more customisation and detail available to the user than Simbrief.  Simbrief is by no means a replacement for all the advanced functionality of PFPX.

• Like 3

Hi all

Forgive me for ressurecting an old thread, but this one hits the nail on the head.

Has anyone got a 787-9 GenX performance .per file i can use?

I have tried to touch base with PFPX and another well known .per holder, to no avail.

Ive scoured for weeks but cant find one. ive got the 787-8 GenX one, and the Trent -9, but just need a GenX -9.

Thanks!

I bought all B747 performance files after his forum was closed. I wrote him an email, paid a couple britsh pounds via paypal and immediatly received the files I wanted. He was very, very friendly to me.

Speaking from my 15years PFPX experience by far the the most realistic and accurate Performance files for the 747-400F/-8F. Searching for the Flights optimum CostIndex actually does what it is supposed to do by entering 'Airport Fuel Cost', 'Var/Hr Cost' and 'Delay Cost'.

Unfortunate the PMDG 747 is incorrerct in flying costindexes but i have perfectly set the fuelbias in pfpx with airlineperformance.net files to fly at LRC Speed and the difference from T/C to T/D is +/- 100kg on 12hours flights. Mach and TrueAirspeed are spot on for most of the 747 variants. of course provided wind/temps are correct. This was not possible for me with the default PFPX performance files or others.

Does anyone have the QW 787-8 RR .per files anyone can share with me? I just came around to downloading and installed the 787 for P3Dv5 and need the .per files for PFPX. The airlineperformance website is no longer working and I don't know where to obtain the files. Thanks.