Sign in to follow this  
PAZFLOR31

FSHUD 1.3.103

1 hour ago, tup61 said:

Okay, so that's two users. 😉 In anyway it's not the end of the world. Things like this happen all the time.

Uh no, actually one user and one FSHUD dev pretending to be a user (!)... does this really happen "all the time"? Have you seen employees from Fenix or PMDG pretending to be normal users infiltrating threads about the 737 or A320 and saying how good the product is?
From what I gathered it's obligatory to come out and say you are a developer on Avsim and get some appropriate "marking" to your username / avatar (something like "commercial member"). In my opinion this is far from normal, this should end in a ban rather.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Uh no, actually one user and one FSHUD dev pretending to be a user (!)... does this really happen "all the time"? Have you seen employees from Fenix or PMDG pretending to be normal users infiltrating threads about the 737 or A320 and saying how good the product is?
From what I gathered it's obligatory to come out and say you are a developer on Avsim and get some appropriate "marking" to your username / avatar (something like "commercial member"). In my opinion this is far from normal, this should end in a ban rather.

You've got a point there. 😉Although I have to add that afaik this guy isn't a dev but someone who was asked to help with communications, a bit like Bekobi has been added to the B-ATC team. But still, yes, he is part of a commerical development team so he should indeed make that clear.

Edited by tup61
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Just wondering who it is then……

Totally agree with you on this!

I hope you are not talking about me guys, since I'm the one who started this post...😂

First time ever that I post on something.

Sounds like there is a lot of paranoia going on around here.

Must be exhausting, so much suspicion...

By the way, FSHUD, you forgot my paycheck this month

spacer.png

Edited by PAZFLOR31
tipo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PAZFLOR31 said:

I hope you are not talking about me guys, since I'm the one who started this post...😂

First time ever that I post on something.

Sounds like there is a lot of paranoia going on around here.

Must be exhausting, so much suspicion...

By the way, FSHUD, you forgot my paycheck this month

spacer.png

No they are talking about russianspd (or whatever his name is). Some pages back in this thread there's someone showing that he's a member of FSHUD.

Hi, I have the problem, when I get the clearance for the flight I always hear unrounded Flightlevels as climb to 2800 feet or 9600 feet. Normaly ATC give you a rounded FL as 3000 or 9000 feet. How can I change this? Roland

On 7/9/2023 at 10:15 PM, russianspd said:

VOX seems promising if they do control the AI. People don't want flashy voices. They want AI control to match and work into what they're doing. If you want flashy ATC use VATSIM (but the "AI" and ATC are actual people but not the point but is included in the ATC realm)  or ATC Chatter or BATC when it comes out. No one product will have EVERYTHING. But the two runners who currently are bridging the gap are VOX/FSHud. 

Vox absolutely controls AI, what you hear is 100% what you see.  It will have some new voices and loads more.  

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Well, FSHud seems to be in a frozen state with many many bugs in the release version and also in the beta. Actually I would refrain from buying it since it causes more problems than solutions, especially when FSLTL comes into play (go arounds, disappearing aircrafts etc.).

• Like 2

On 10/29/2023 at 2:41 AM, techman said:

Well, FSHud seems to be in a frozen state with many many bugs in the release version and also in the beta. Actually I would refrain from buying it since it causes more problems than solutions, especially when FSLTL comes into play (go arounds, disappearing aircrafts etc.).

I wouldn’t exactly call a program/app that gets periodic updates with an active and constantly developed beta version available to all customers and is being updated fairly regularly based on user feedback, “In a frozen state”

regards,

• Like 2

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg