Sign in to follow this  
guibru

Passenger2 a new approach to passenger simulation.

Hey @Gate99 - they haven't stopped developing it per se, per their official channels -- I just don't think it's their priority at the moment.

1 hour ago, moxiejeff said:

Hey @Gate99 - they haven't stopped developing it per se, per their official channels -- I just don't think it's their priority at the moment.

Okay. Thanks for the info.

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

In case anyone is interested: Simbitworld has announced a payware extension for A Pilot's Life 2, which simulates passengers as well. They plan to release it next week on Simmarket. 

• Like 1

Lead developer  answers the community’s most frequently asked questions in a video on the project’s Facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/passenger2game/videos/1020493572453953/?ref=embed_video&t=2

We learn that Passenger2 will synchronize with GSX aligning with the various phases of flight. Other advanced multilingual announcements generated by AI.

Edited by guibru
  • Like 2

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

On 8/5/2023 at 7:26 PM, qqwertzde said:

In case anyone is interested: Simbitworld has announced a payware extension for A Pilot's Life 2, which simulates passengers as well. They plan to release it next week on Simmarket. 

I use this all the time, looking forward to seeing how this looks... hopefully more information coming soon or even releasing..

Wayne

i5 9600k OC @ 4.6,LIQUID COOLED, INNO3D RTX 3060Ti 8GB, 32GB RAM, 2 X 4TB HDD (MSFS & STEAM), 1 X 2TB M.2 SSD (XP12) TOMAHAWK MAG Z390 MOTHERBOARD, M.2 for OS WIN11, X52 PRO, TCA THRUSTMASTER AIRBUS CAPTAINS EDITION, TRACK-IR.    XP12    MSFS2020.   

On 7/30/2023 at 10:55 AM, mspencer said:

Looks like more of the same. PacX, FSP, LAT, none of them have any immersion.

SLC 1.6 is the closest I've seen so far to what I think would make a more innovative product. It should feel like a true multicrew experience interacting with the ground crew, above the wing employees, and inflight. Anybody can make an announcement plugin that scores you on arbitrary MSFS flags - that's not very interesting anymore.

Not sure. Having PACX (my own announcements from youtube), GSX, FS2crew RAAS.... its pretty immersive. Crew is another thing though.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

On 8/8/2023 at 5:00 AM, Sonosusto said:

Not sure. Having PACX (my own announcements from youtube), GSX, FS2crew RAAS.... its pretty immersive. Crew is another thing though.

Does FS2Crew fully work for you as expected? Since one of the last patches, they can read from encrypted airports, so no more airport profiles?

Does it work with every plane and every airport? Can the callouts selected to be in feet or meter? (remaining runway length) Im on the fence to buy it.

it works for me and pretty much all planes i fly....which are a lot. I think there are callouts in meters..... check the website to be sure.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

On the first preview video of Passenger2 you see that you need to buy all the drinks and food yourself for the inflight service as captain.

https://www.passenger2.com/2023/08/08/passenger2-aircraft-and-catering-manager/

Sorry, but I rather go setup the overhead panel and CDU instead of be bothered with that. 

Just wondering what is next: you have to clean the toilets yourself and order toilet paper? Vacuum clean the floor, cook the meals……

But of course everyone it’s thing but it’s not for me……

Edited by rob0203
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, rob0203 said:

On the first preview video of Passenger2 you see that you need to buy all the drinks and food yourself for the inflight service as captain.

https://www.passenger2.com/2023/08/08/passenger2-aircraft-and-catering-manager/

Sorry, but I rather go setup the overhead panel and CDU instead of be bothered with that. 

Just wondering what is next: you have to clean the toilets yourself and order toilet paper? Vacuum clean the floor, cook the meals……

But of course everyone it’s thing but it’s not for me……

I think it will be quite good, I would wait till its finally out or more previews are available. 

I think the catering side of things - By sounds of it you only do this when you set up your airline, so you will buy all the stock when you create your airline - choose a catering company etc and then it would last a while depending how many flights you will do. 

I think it will be good - not only would we have the passenger side of things - but also manging the airline itself - good mix of both so your fully in charge. 

Edited by paulwain
  • Like 2

Paul Wain

The main developer of Passenger2, presented the boarding and unloading features of its application. Passenger2 to be launched in Q4 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuEsjjaY11c

• Like 1

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

Seems like a cool concept but the UI looks a bit too childish for me. 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

🤣 flight attendant simulator. I am completely out at this point. I understand this is what the community wants as a whole but I am the pilot In my Home sim. I don't want to watch a safety video while I'm controlling the airplane. Ive been a flight attendant in real life and all these programs are very aggressive in how much the pilot has to do with passengers in the cabin. I want to feel like im hauling passengers but I don't want to serve drinks and food, or watch safety videos (which im sure get old after the 100th time you have flown American Airlines or other)

Call me old fashioned but I want my flight attendants to do their job while I do mine. It seems PACX although shallow and could use some work on how the passengers and crew act and/or move around the cabin is still the only program that does this correctly. Also Try using any of these programs with the announcements playing while on Vatsim and report back lol

Edited by environmental_ice
  • Like 3