Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

Short flights

I have been flying the HJET a lot lately. I’m looking for some exciting short flights to fly. Flights that are around 1-1:15 long. 

Quite a few Youtubers seem to like Innsbruck, so I tried it recently and thought it was great trying it myself. So maybe from some nice Mediterranean airport like Palermo to there would be good.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Antipodeslonghaul said:

Quite a few Youtubers seem to like Innsbruck, so I tried it recently and thought it was great trying it myself. So maybe from some nice Mediterranean airport like Palermo to there would be good.

Innsbruck is a classic. It's my primary route, between EKCH Copenhagen and LOWI Innsbruck.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

EHAM-EGLL. Good testrun for stutters and overall stability of the sim. Return legs are fun too.

Pmdg 737 ngxu KL1000 - KL1001 for instance.

Edited by Piotr007
  • Like 1

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

These three are all short with great scenery:

Las Vegas KLAS to Aspen KASE

Sao Paulo SBGR to Rio de Janeiro SBRJ

Christchurch NZCH to Queenstown NZQN

• Upvote 1

be sure to experiment also less known locations, with the HJET and its almost perfect autopilot (thank WT team 💗) it's a real pleasure to fly it all around the world !! 🙈😱

Little example : SKMZ PEI1B PEI IRIGI TOROL ILQ NEKEB CLO ISOPA OBDOX ANKAS MER SKPS  (make sure you choose the RNP RNW 02 approach !! 👀🙃)

nADttUf.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm going to try them all. I just finished a flight from KTEB to Martha's vineyard KMVY...Very nice MSFS photo scenery in between the 2 airports.

1 hour ago, Bad_T said:

be sure to experiment also less known locations, with the HJET and its almost perfect autopilot (thank WT team 💗) it's a real pleasure to fly it all around the world !! 🙈😱

Little example : SKMZ PEI1B PEI IRIGI TOROL ILQ NEKEB CLO ISOPA OBDOX ANKAS MER SKPS  (make sure you choose the RNP RNW 02 approach !! 👀🙃)

SKPS - Pasto in Colombia -- that's a really neat approach (Runway 02)

Another short flight in that general area is MGGT to MHTG -- again Runway 02 approach (circle to land).  Volcanoes at MGGT make for an interesting departure and the Runway 02 approach to MHTG is pretty famous.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Use skyvector.com for your flights to get a good Idea. You are looking for flights that are from 150 to 300 miles. That will put you in the durations you are looking for. Pick Small airports near big cities mainly and large airports with a good FBO ramp. Mainly, we fly into airports where you can come and go without being noticed. We also like it when we can easily get in and out without traffic delays. For example, instead of Heathrow, we would do Stansted or London city. KLGA instead of KJFK. KPDK or KFTY instead of KATL. KMDW instead of KORD. You get the theme.

Munich down to Salzburg and do the RNP (ar) Y 33 is nice and scenic. 

CYVR to CYCG
PAKT to PAJN
LIRN to LYTV
LSZH to LOWS
LGAV to LGKR

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

worldtour.flights

Hundreds of flight plans and filters to specify where you want to fly and how long a flight plan you want to use.

Case: (Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic XL), PSU: (MEG Ai300p pcie 5 & ATX 3.0), Motherboard: (ASUS TUF Gaming x670E-PLUS WIFI 6E), CPU: (AMD Ryzen 7 7800-X3D) 

Memory: (G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB Series 64GB DDR5 6000), GPU: (Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 AMP Extreme Airo). CPU Cooler: (ASUS ROG Strix LC RGB 360) 

Fans: (7 Corsair LL Series 120mm RGB)