Sign in to follow this  
Bjoern

X-Plane Videos and Streams

Post and discuss any X-Plane video or stream (recording), either yours or somebody else's, here.

Stay nice to each other and please stay on topic.

• Like 2

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Those new to the Colimata Concorde may want to watch these, interspersersed with aqudio bits from real world flights. I'm not a Concorde person, but this tutorial is just so well made!

Edited by Bjoern
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

Here's another 737 NG video, this turn around in the Toliss A320 NEO showing visual circuits and the performance in approach FLAP3 as well as during the Flare...

ToLiss A320 - Flare and Landing Test - YouTube

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

I like to hear V1-Simulations comment in this video... Wait for a few seconds before he speaks and says nice things 🙂

https://youtu.be/DIEOyIdoLeI?t=4842

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

XP11 vs XP12, the BIG difference 🙂

X-Plane 11 vs. X-Plane 12 UPDATED! (JULY 2023) - YouTube

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

bit of fun in the F14D, in VR on linux.

Not up to the quality of the other streamers, but inside the cockpit its shaping up great

I'll start adding commentary from now on.

• Like 1

AutoATC Developer

Here is video tutorial on setting up flight controls and preferences for the IXEG 737 classic for anyone interest.

• Like 2

Here is another full flight tutorial on IXEG 737 from Seattle to Portland. In this video he covers the setup from a quick turnaround state to properly set up this 737 classic and fly it while pointing out the procedures he uses vs what is done irl. He will point our all the quirks and improvements planned for this aircraft. If you already know how to fly this aircraft and want more information or more of a deep understanding of this particular addon than this is a video worth watching. 

• Like 1

In the this video Twkster talks about the flight model improvement in the Zibo mod. It is a must watch because he also talk about where the flight yoke settings should be, different than what we thought.