Sign in to follow this  
John Fields

Today Update?

4 hours ago, mryan75 said:

Just got a 1.2 GB update. In the beta. 

Same. Hence I thought it has to do with the beta since 1.2gb for an Airac is a bit steep but I may be wrong. Anyway happy camper here with msfs back as smooth and fluid as before the first SU13 beta

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 hour ago, John Fields said:

I use REX, but I didn’t notice anything wrong. Although the textures of the terrain on some parts of Europe are terrible (for instance, in the french Alps).

It could have been the navdata update then.
Hopefully Asobo does a good job on the seasons in FS2024, but we also could use better sattelite imagery, preferrably a different set for each season with some magic to create early- and late season versions of those.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

NZ fix for mesh that went awol, Durville island back again and sharper ridge lines in ranges.

• Like 1

Trevor Golding

The update had a lot of fixes to various aircraft systems (I hit "V" before updating which showed the list of changes).  I'm at work and cant do it now, but I'm sure someone here could point to the changelog.  Sorry I cant elaborate further because I was in a rush and didnt stop to read it in detail.

For the first time in a long time this update reset all my accessibility settings back to easy. Its not a difficult thing to change, but makes you wonder how or why it happens....

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

13 hours ago, SierraHotel said:

This update seems to have disabled the EFB in the Fenix, has anyone else had this problem?

works  for  me,  but  had  it  had   a  couple  times  before what fixed  for  me  was  to exit  the  fenix  app  and  than  restart  it,  take it  you have signed  in the app   since  the  last time it  happend  had  to sign in again

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

According to the release notes for the update from the OP there is nothing about updated airports or navdata - it's mostly G1000/G3000/G5000 etc. and aircraft updates.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

15 minutes ago, somiller said:

According to the release notes for the update from the OP there is nothing about updated airports or navdata - it's mostly G1000/G3000/G5000 etc. and aircraft updates.

We are talking about 2 different updates. The OP was referring to the small update, not the Beta update, which was released a couple of days ago. If you are not in the beta, the update was nav data and a couple of airports.  The beta update was bug fixes for the beta users only.    Two different updates....

• Like 1

spacer.png

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310