Sign in to follow this  
vbazillio

Hemet Ryan KHMT freeware development started

Few days ago, I've started to work on (freeware) Hemet Ryan (KHMT) airfield in California. Here're early dev pics. If you want to support, click "I want this too" on the Scenery Request flightsim.to page https://flightsim.to/requests/sceneries/1395/hemet-ryan-airport-cal-fire-base-khmt

EtrWNFP.jpeg

More pic in the screenshots section: 

• Like 16

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Click on "Follow" to bring up "I want this too" !

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

9 hours ago, Fielder said:

Click on "Follow" to bring up "I want this too" !

Good to know! I was trying to figure that out 🙂 I actually grew up very near this airfield and spend some time there as a kid. Will be nice to see what @vbazillio can do with it. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Anything @vbazillio creates is a gem, I can't thank you enough for populating all of the smaller airport around SoCal, I actually use these as reference for my IRL flying in SoCal. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Jay

| PPL ASEL |
| i9-9900k | MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming Trio 24Gb | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E | G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200Mhz | 32' 4K HDR | Windows 11

Awesome work!!!

• Like 1

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

BREAKING NEWS 🙂 I just been warn a project is already more advanced and with better quality than mine. A talented developer shared with me his progress and what I saw is very-very impressive. It should be a payware and unfortunately no release date known. So will I stop my amateur'ish freeware work. I knew that some iconic objects would be missing from what I'm capable of. The few pics I saw from this other project is way better in quality.

The world is big. Missing airports for small GA are numerous in MSFS. And I have already started a new project 

Edited by vbazillio
  • Like 1

Vincent B.

1 hour ago, vbazillio said:

BREAKING NEWS 🙂 I just been warn a project is already more advanced and with better quality than mine. A talented developer shared with me his progress and what I saw is very-very impressive. It should be a payware and unfortunately no release date known. So will I stop my amateur'ish freeware work. I knew that some iconic objects would be missing from what I'm capable of. The few pics I saw from this other project is way better in quality.

The world is big. Missing airports for small GA are numerous in MSFS. And I have already started a new project 

Understandable. I will look forward to your next project, whatever it may be 🙂 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

There are a number of great airports on the West Coast. Hope some day you will be able to get to KSMX. It gets pretty busy during the fire season with air tankers based there. This past weekend the Central Coast AirFest was held there. It included Warbirds as well as Air Force and Navy demonstration teams.

Richard

I’d vote for something in the Clear Lake area. It’s beautiful up there. 

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

Thanks for your notice on this. I'm sure what ever your next project is will be another gem. Maybe Fallbrook (L18) someday?

Scott

Scott

4 hours ago, flya150 said:

Maybe Fallbrook (L18) someday?

It's on my list, but this one is tricky for me (https://flightsim.to/requests/sceneries/8999/fallbrook-airpark-l18) because it requires to be highly skilled on elevation as the field is on different levels.

Vincent B.