Sign in to follow this  
Mike A

Global Cat Day

Meow! 🐈

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Oh, missed that somehow. 😏

This is my Girl "Tapsi". She is a actually a Grandma with her 18 Years, but still in very healthy and fit conditions. Unusual for our feline friends she really loves to get her belly petted.  

20230803-194548.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Bernd

P3D V6 -  PC spec: Intel i9-9900 overclocked 5 GHz HT off, 32 GB RAM, GPU Nvidia RTX3090 24GB, 2xM2 SSD, Skalarki HomeCockpit and Jeehell FMGS on a dedicated Server, PF3 for ATC, MCE, GSX, EFB, AS+ASCA+ENV and OrbXpf3-supporter.gif

Oh! My! God!

That explains it then. Yesterday I was watching TV and my feline owner bit my forearm. I responded by spitting furiously like an angry tom cat and he backed off.

Clearly he was angry with me for not realising it was his special day.

🐈 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, martin-w said:

Oh! My! God!

That explains it then. Yesterday I was watching TV and my feline owner bit my forearm. I responded by spitting furiously like an angry tom cat and he backed off.

Clearly he was angry with me for not realising it was his special day.

🐈

4FpYz7.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

2 hours ago, martin-w said:

Oh! My! God!

Luckily I stumbled upon it & was able to post it at 2150 Pacific Daylight Time before October 16 expired. 😅

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mike A said:

Luckily I stumbled upon it & was able to post it at 2150 Pacific Daylight Time before October 16 expired. 😅

You're off the hook then Mike and won't face retribution from our feline overlords.

Sadly I didn't see it till today and to be honest my cat is giving me strange sidelong glances. 😒

• Like 1

(might be removed for violence)...

Edited by Fielder
  • Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Pretty disgusted with that. Sending dogs and cats into space isn't on. The one above got back home safely, although I would think traumatized, but many animals that were forced to go into space weren't so lucky. 

Unprovoked aggression by evil feline.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.