Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

Several big UFO's picked up on weather radar and visually.

"These are huge returns!" 

"Never seen anything like this, not even when I'm doing storms!"

"Green and red lights, not like a plane, they come together and then separate and then keep doing this"

100 witnesses.

Edited by martin-w

3 minutes ago, PIPER042 said:

Satellites!

You may be joking but...

Too low. Radar had them at 6000 feet. And satellites aren't big orbs, they are small dots. 

I was thinking hot air balloons, but one witness said they accelerated rapidly. 

Here we go again!

Ever get the feeling they are toying with us like we do with cats teasing them with a ball tied to the end of a string on a short pole?

Cat 1 - "Did you see that?  The ball defied gravity moving up and down so fast and how about the high G turns it makes."

Cat 2 _"Yeah I think I saw it.  But it must be hoax some kind."

Cat 1 - "You might be right.  But it's fun chasing it whether it's real or not".

Cat 2 - "Yeah!  And it gives us something to meow about."

Noel

Edited by birdguy

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

More likely the laser pointer flashing on the rug or wall! 🐺

• Like 2

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Its space cats from the future seeking revenge for the whole laser-pointer thing......

0LHomF.jpg

• Like 3

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Garfield warned Jon about cold pizza!! Perhaps now he will listen!! Meow !!

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

AVSIM going to have to make a UAP forum soon 🤣  But yes UAP's and Aviation go together as pilots tend to report these anomalies more often then land dwellers

The one that caught my attention recently was an older incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana in 1967 when 10 ICBM's suddenly became inoperative while something was floating above the base, kind of like they were tinkering with the equipment

Google search Air Force Capt. Robert Salas and Malmstrom Air Force Base plenty of stories on that one and other similar events back then.

Matthew Kane

In another news report, scientists announce that a devil has been spotted on Mars.

https://tinyurl.com/s7bzauv

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

1 hour ago, Fielder said:

In another news report, scientists announce that a devil has been spotted on Mars.

https://tinyurl.com/s7bzauv

Not the first time. In 2022, it recorded the sound as well:

Edited by dmwalker

Dugald Walker

Money well spent !

16 hours ago, birdguy said:

Ever get the feeling they are toying with us like we do with cats teasing them with a ball tied to the end of a string on a short pole?

IF we say that such sightings are explained by alien visitation, then I guess we could say there are several reasons why they might want to visit.

If technological life out there is rare, then I guess we would be of great interest to an advanced alien civilisation. 

It may be that the somewhat random nature of sightings is an attempt to gently accustom us to their existence.

Or maybe the randomness of sightings is attributed to several different species paying us a visit.

Big craft, so... lions inside!

10 hours ago, Matthew Kane said:

The one that caught my attention recently was an older incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Montana in 1967 when 10 ICBM's suddenly became inoperative while something was floating above the base, kind of like they were tinkering with the equipment

That's a famous one. There have been other nuclear sites that have experienced that too, allegedly. Including a Russian site. 

• Upvote 1