Sign in to follow this  
btacon

SU 14 (Beta) is Live Now

Milford Sound live weather on. RYs not covered in snow. (Beta)

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

1440p , would look better in 4K but I don't have 4K monitor.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

5 minutes ago, Fielder said:

RYs not covered in snow.

That we already had before the beta, so nothing new.

Edited by Alvega

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Assistance resets bug has been logged.

Some people are saying GSX is also broken.

Edited by Tuskin38

14 minutes ago, dnewcomb said:

resets to easy

The problem is we set them to hard and when we restart the sim they are all on easy again. That never happen in the other betas for me. This one needs to be hotfixed ASAP.

Edit: Jummivana just posted this:

This item has been reproduced and turned into an official bug report internally. This topic is now updated with the bug-logged tag.

Edited by Alvega
  • Like 5

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

4 minutes ago, Alvega said:

The problem is we set them to hard and when we restart the sim they are all on easy again. That never happen in the other betas for me. This one needs to be hotfixed ASAP.

One of the updates for me reset all of my settings. Was really annoying to go through all of them to try to remember what I had before. At least this one doesn’t take very long to change back. 

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

Just now, sfgiants13 said:

One of the updates for me reset all of my settings. Was really annoying to go through all of them to try to remember what I had before. At least this one doesn’t take very long to change back. 

As I said, changing them back doesn't work. When you restart the sim again they are all on easy again.

Alvega

GSX is working for me.

Chewwy is streaming the SU14 Beta and his 737 Tablet is working for him.

Seems these are issues not happening to everyone.

Edited by Tuskin38

12 minutes ago, Alvega said:

As I said, changing them back doesn't work. When you restart the sim again they are all on easy again.

Oh word not allowed you’re right. I didn’t notice that the first time. 

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

31 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Assistance resets bug has been logged.

Some people are saying GSX is also broken.

It’s a beta, so people should expect issues because guess what, it’s a beta! If people are going to get their shorts in a knot, stay out of the beta builds. 

• Like 4

Eric 

Ok update from me, GSX technically works, but some of the animations are broken. You'll still get fuel and passengers, but you won't see any animations playing.

Vehicles will drive up, but the catering trucks won't raise, and the workers won't get out of the fuel truck. But the stuff behind the scenes is still working.

Edited by Tuskin38