Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

New SU14 Beta client released. 1.35.19.0 SR22T Included

12 hours ago, JYW said:

I apologize Matt.  I was too quick off the mark and in fact came back here to add to my post.   Embarrassingly, there are so many details I'd not initally noticed in the new model, such as:-

- The new door inserts and handles (really smart!)

Stellar work.  If I had paid for this I'd still be over the moon. 😎👍

So the doors actually open now?😳  Scratch what I said above if this is true.  Again I know this is basic but a SR22T isn't the same on the ramp before you get in without seeing those doors open. It's a very distinctive look.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

46 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Thanks for the info but I tried few times before and also after your feedback and sim insists on giving me the assigned runway. It is strange?

Let me know the specific airport and runway and I will check it, maybe the issue is only there.

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

4 minutes ago, MrFuzzy said:

Let me know the specific airport and runway and I will check it, maybe the issue is only there.

Thanks again but I tried different airports. For example KLAX or etc. but it is same . I am thinking of any addon that may cause it but the problem was not happening before today (with the same addons) that I updated to this latest version.

Edited by kt069

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

15 minutes ago, Dillon said:

So the doors actually open now?😳  Scratch what I said above if this is true.  Again I know this is basic but a SR22T isn't the same on the ramp before you get in without seeing those doors open. It's a very distinctive look.

The doors do not open.

7 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Thanks again but I tried different airports. For example KLAX or etc. but it is same . I am thinking of any addon that may cause it but the problem was not happening before today (with the same addons) that I updated to this latest version.

Just tried KLAX - 25R was assigned, selected 7L and departed from 7L. Try to empty the community folder... 

• Like 1

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

5 minutes ago, MrFuzzy said:

The doors do not open.

I'm starting to think that whenever Asobo/MS/whoever starts a new project, the first thing they write on the whiteboard is "Doors will not open." Not a huge deal but also just a funny thing that they're so insistent on leaving out. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kt069 said:

There seems to be a new bug or something like that. Please inform me if I do something wrong or missing.

Although I select another runway than the given by MSFS on the related airport, sim insists on starting the flight with the given default runway. Is there anyone having the same issue ? Thanks.

It may have to do with the new option "ATC enforce fligh plan" in Assistance Options (User Experience). Do you have it on or off?

Edited by Alvega

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

5 hours ago, MrFuzzy said:

No reason to remove it from the PC version as well.

For months then?! IMHO this has more to do with a certain Reddit drama.

Ya it's also possible that whatever lines of code in contention between FBW and iniBuilds might also have something to do with it. That said, I doubt how some GPL issues with a few lines of code would cause a delay of months.. even in the worst case where ini has to re-write that specific code, why months. Jorg might've also mentioned months in order to be conservative, who knows.

FWIW, all aircraft put out by MS/Asobo need to be marketplace compliant which means for both PC and XBox. So even if serious issues (like crashes) are present on only one platform, it's a no go for release on the marketplace and then that means neither get it. It's pretty much the reason that the PMDG 737's debut on the marketplace was delayed, due to ensuring XBox support worked properly first.

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

44 minutes ago, Alvega said:

It may have to do with the new option "ATC enforce fligh plan" in Assistance Options (User Experience). Do you have it on or off?

I have it off , Thanks for the info .

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

1 hour ago, MrFuzzy said:

The doors do not open.

Well that throws out the 'Kitchen Sink' analogy...🙃

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Maybe the guys who should be working on the doors are too busy working on the pebbles 👀

😋

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

7 hours ago, bubbajune said:

As a SR22T G6 pilot, this aircraft update is eons better than the original. At first pass there are are a few things a little off, but in the main, this acts and flies like an SR22T. The one thing it does not do is fall out of the sky when you chop the throttle on landing. If you do that in a real SR22T G6, the scimitar prop acts like a giant air brake and you will slam her on the runway. I speak from experience on this one, it scared the heck out of me and my instructor when I did it. You learn quickly that you ease the throttle back as she touches down. 

Otherwise the Perspective system is a leap forward and power settings are good. It also has that odd nose down approach that really took some time to overcome when shifting from a Cessna. This plane has a landing angle that is a bit more nose down than you would be used to, and you don't really flare hard in this plane, you just hold it off the runway and it settles to land.

The large rudder inputs are there on takeoff, and you fly this plane by the trim if you want to do it right. If you manhandle a real SR22T for a few touch and goes without trimming all the time, she will kill your left hand and forearm. Learned this lesson early in my transition training with lots of Advil. 

There is a reason that Cirrus uses the Approach training course for existing pilots, its a slick plane that acts a bit differently. This SR22T is a great step forward. 

This is great to hear! Loving how various default aircraft are reaching payware fidelity levels (and certainly unprecedented levels for default). Kudos once again to Matt and the team, hope you guys get to keep working your magic on other birds in the default fleet or keep amping up the simulation depth on aircraft already having the AAU treatment 🙂 

• Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

14 minutes ago, kt069 said:

I have it off , Thanks for the info .

Did you try with it ON?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

26 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Well that throws out the 'Kitchen Sink' analogy...🙃

I checked and the kitchen sink isn't there either. I want my money back 😛

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lwt1971 said:

FWIW, all aircraft put out by MS/Asobo need to be marketplace compliant which means for both PC and XBox

ini A320 is free. No need for marketplace.