Sign in to follow this  
Stratocruiser1

ORANGE TAZIWAY MARKINGS

For some unknown reason, all the taxiway and parking lines and markings have turned orange instead of the proper yellow. This has happened at ALL airports. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Is there a reason for this to happen? Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks

3 hours ago, Stratocruiser1 said:

For some unknown reason, all the taxiway and parking lines and markings have turned orange instead of the proper yellow. This has happened at ALL airports. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Is there a reason for this to happen? Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks

Have you eaten any unfamiliar mushrooms today?

On a more serious note.....Are you using REX Accuseasons Advanced? I'm just speculating but I have read that it can intefere with airport textures when that terrain colouring thing-ma-jig is on.

That's just a stab in the dark though, buddy. May have nothing to do with it.

Edited by Jazz
  • Like 1

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

No I am not. I am using Bejain 4 Seasons pack though and I think it just changed from fall to winter I will check on that.

Thanks

Yeah that's 100% terrain coloring. They can't really exclude aprons and runways, so they change their color too.

Well, I deleted the Bijan 4 seasons folders from the Community file but the markings remain orange. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Stratocruiser1 said:

Well, I deleted the Bijan 4 seasons folders from the Community file but the markings remain orange. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Move everything out of your community folder, so that you end up with a complete vanilla sim.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Move everything out of your community folder, so that you end up with a complete vanilla sim.

I did that and re started the sim and the problem is gone. I had been installing free scenery upgrades to various airports and areas that I was going to fly in so I guess it was one of them. Thanks for the suggestion. I will now start to put back in just the important stuff like Duckworth DC3. 

Thanks

24 minutes ago, Stratocruiser1 said:

I did that and re started the sim and the problem is gone. I had been installing free scenery upgrades to various airports and areas that I was going to fly in so I guess it was one of them. Thanks for the suggestion. I will now start to put back in just the important stuff like Duckworth DC3. 

Thanks

Use the 50% testing process.

Starting with a completely empty Community Folder (C.F.), relink/add back one half of your additional content into your C.F.
If the orange taxiways do not appear, remove this 50% of your add-ons from your C.F. and note that these are compatible. From the untested 50% of your add-ons, add these into your C.F., load-up the sim and see if the issue appears. At some point you will discover your taxiway line problem re-emerge. You’ll know that this part of your test selection of add-ons contains the problem-causing content. Therefore, remove half of the content you just tested (25% of your total add-ons) and load the sim again.

Keep repeating the process until you’ve narrowed down and identified the offending add-on.

Laborious, yet proven method.

Edited by F737MAX
  • Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter