Sign in to follow this  
iFlySimX

MiniCockpit miniFCU & Fenix A320

Hey all!

The comunity was able to get the miniFCU working with the Fenix A320 and it it absolutely amazing! I made a tutorial if anyone has the miniFCU and wants to make it work with the Fenix. So excited for this!!

• Like 7

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

This is really great! The MiniFCU is a cute yet very immersive desktop toy for intensified Airbussing 🙂

14 minutes ago, JetCat said:

This is really great! The MiniFCU is a cute yet very immersive desktop toy for intensified Airbussing 🙂

Honestly it's amazing, especially for $99!

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Great news !

Mine is currently delayed by french custom. not sure I can enjoy it as a Christmas present sadly TT 

Please free my MiniFCU 😃

Pierre

I quickly scanned the video as I assumed that this addressed the lack of the display digits in the mini unit, yet it seems it does not.  I understand that this is issue is unique to the Fenix product.  Did I miss something?

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

2 minutes ago, Mike S KPDX said:

I quickly scanned the video as I assumed that this addressed the lack of the display digits in the mini unit, yet it seems it does not.  I understand that this is issue is unique to the Fenix product.  Did I miss something?

Yes you did...It fully works with the Fenix now and the video above shows you how easy it is to make it work. 🙂

Edited by iFlySimX

Does this only work with the MiniFCU, or does it make the variables for those readouts generally available?  I have a VRInsight Combo II panel and could never get the readouts to show accurately.

16 minutes ago, VFRHawk said:

Does this only work with the MiniFCU, or does it make the variables for those readouts generally available?  I have a VRInsight Combo II panel and could never get the readouts to show accurately.

Should make those variables readouts available to anything using FenixQuartz.

2 hours ago, VFRHawk said:

I just got the Fenix working with my VR Insight Combo II (Airbus) with displays.   Still needs a little tweaking, but happy to share my Spad.next profile if you're interested. 

Cheers.

Edited by Matt Webb

Matt Webb

9 hours ago, iFlySimX said:

Yes you did...It fully works with the Fenix now and the video above shows you how easy it is to make it work. 🙂

Sounds good, I will keep my eye out for a video that actually shows the unit working with the Fenix product, as this video only shows a software install.  Thanks for the heads up.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

4 hours ago, paulwain said:

Anyone know when it will be back in stock?

Not till they finish shipping to all of us Kickstarter backers which from their last update sounds like mid-January.  They're currently projecting to ship about 700 units a week and they're barely up to 2000 at this point if I read and remembered the updates correctly.

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

1 hour ago, Mike S KPDX said:

Sounds good, I will keep my eye out for a video that actually shows the unit working with the Fenix product, as this video only shows a software install.  Thanks for the heads up.

It works lol.. I don't know what you are waiting for...

IMG_2907.png?ex=65936f73&is=6580fa73&hm=

Edited by iFlySimX

10 hours ago, Matt Webb said:

I just got the Fenix working with my VR Insight Combo II (Airbus) with displays.   Still needs a little tweaking, but happy to share my Spad.next profile if you're interested. 

Cheers.

Thanks Matt, but I use axis and ohs.  Might have a look at fs.to see if theres anything,

• Like 1

15 hours ago, iFlySimX said:

Honestly it's amazing, especially for $99!

Did you mean $250? 

I've never seen a product website with no links or mention of a web store, only thing I find is Kickstarter, which is closed, and indicates a $250 price tag.