Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

BeyondATC Traffic Injection v2 Video

1 hour ago, Krakin said:

Wanna see what Asobo is bringing to the table first

Definitely not regional accents and proper runway crossing procedures in default ATC.  BATC will crush everything in its way once it's released. 

Edited by Drumcode
  • Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

4 hours ago, AnkH said:

What bothers me more is the absence of the pusback tug, hope this is just because they were disabled in this demo and not a prerequisite of BATC...

it would not surprise me if that is because these aircraft are injected in the sim but controlled by BATC, not by MSFS.
In that case they will have to control the pushback trucks too.

Edited by orchestra_nl

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

3 minutes ago, orchestra_nl said:

it would not surprise me if that is because these aircraft are injected in the sim but controlled by BATC, not by MSFS.
In that case they will have to control the pushback trucks too.

It seems to be the case, yes. So there won't be any "fix" for this issue, for me potentially a no-go sadly. Will have to wait for some reviews then...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

This is going to be amazing once it's out of beta. The voices sound great, and because you can modify phraseology it's going to have all sorts of local phrases and sayings after the public input stage is done. Imagine flying into an airport and being told "Report abeam the College". Hope VFR MSFS pilots are familiar with their VFR sectionals. 😂

• Like 1

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

only issue I see:
>The push backs and engine starts are too fast

my wishes:

>a way to customize specific airline parking areas

>hopefully the ATC are more regionalized than the airlines to an extent.