Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Initial exterior photos of iFly 737 Max and progress update

3 hours ago, jon b said:

Are they planning on doing their 747-400 for MSFS ?

I sure hope so...I had "some" interest in their 747s back in P3d and FSX. 🙂 

KLM-Release.jpg

kJ81FG.jpg

SING-2017-jan-12-002.jpg

Anyway...I digress....as this post is about the MAX in MSFS...which I'll also start posting pics for...when I'm allowed to. 😉  (That Singapore screen was my desktop for the longest time back on the day.)

For now...just imagine this P3d version of the iFly MAX....in MSFS:

c4Yg5C.png

• Like 6

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Farlis said:

[Commander Data] Correction,sir. That's blown out. [/Commander Data]

Correction Sir...that is technically Lieutenant Commander Data. 🙂 They commonly drop the Lieutenant when addressing Lt Commanders...but his actual rank in the show was Lt. Cmdr. 

Capt. Picard and others did address him as "Commander" though.

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

8 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Correction Sir...that is technically Lieutenant Commander Data. 🙂 They commonly drop the Lieutenant when addressing Lt Commanders...but his actual rank in the show was Lt. Cmdr. 

Capt. Picard and others did address him as "Commander" though.

In my defense, I did type Lt. Cmdr first and thought the abbreviation was silly and then just wrote out Commander because I didn't know how to spell Lieuetenant correctly.😉

Edited by Farlis

Really hope this comes soon to flightsim. The Boeing market desperately needs more aircraft. PMDG have been resting on their laurels for too long and are high on their own supply and we need another Dev to come along like working title have done and show what’s possible. 

Edited by g-liner
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Farlis said:

In my defense, I did type Lt. Cmdr first and thought the abbreviation was silly and then just wrote out Commander because I didn't know how to spell Lieuetenant correctly.😉

LOL...I don't think anybody knows how to spell lewtenent. 🙂  Without otto-korrect and Goggle weed miss-speel many thinks!

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

LOL...I don't think anybody knows how to spell lewtenent. 🙂  Without otto-korrect and Goggle weed miss-speel many thinks!

I could not spell it when I was one!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Why even post Great News but then turn around and speculate the release in 25-26? Do you really think it will take up to 2 years to release? I say good for them and I wish them the best. We need more variety. 

Making study level addons for MSFS takes a lot of time as we have seen with other devs. You can’t pump out good quality study level aircraft’s in 3-6 months that’s just not feasible. Just the beta test phase can last 3 months or more.
I am happy to wait and they take their time so we get the best experience for our beloved flightsim.

5 minutes ago, FormulaJet said:

Making study level addons for MSFS takes a lot of time as we have seen with other devs. You can’t pump out good quality study level aircraft’s in 3-6 months that’s just not feasible. Just the beta test phase can last 3 months or more.
I

You think its any different than developing for XP or P3D. Users of XP have been waiting years on Flight Factor to release the V2 of their 777 and in P3D it took FSL over 2 years just release sharklets for their Airbus series in P3D so no you don't release in 3 to 6 months after announcement that is LVFR and Captain Sim development time but I agree I don't think we see this MAX no time in 2024.

1 hour ago, FormulaJet said:

I am happy to wait and they take their time so we get the best experience for our beloved flightsim.

I will say it's a bit different here, because the P3D version is already out, math, logics, images selection and cut for texture, maybe sounds if recorded with MSFS in mind, are already done.

Before the end of 2024 is not unrealistic

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, g-liner said:

Really hope this comes soon to flightsim. The Boeing market desperately needs more aircraft. PMDG have been resting on their laurels for too long and are high on their own supply and we need another Dev to come along like working title have done and show what’s possible. 

I believe Fenix is the better example of a fresh blood payware dev 🙂

No ill wishes to PMDG, but yeah, if iFly can deliver a Hi Fi 73Max for MSFS before PMDG will, then more power to them!

Just my personal 2cts: I'd way rather have a Hi Fi 747 than yet-another-737-variant. I'm set in re the 73x's.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jim Harnes said:

I could not spell it when I was one!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jim!  Great to "see" you!

Hehe...we enlisted folk just called you LCDR's "light" Commanders. 🙂   Check your Flight1 email box.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg