Sign in to follow this  
Tony P

Megascenery Las Vegas

I got an email two days ago stating Megascenery Las Vegas was available as downloadable for FSX. At first I thought it was a scam because I could not find any mention of it on their webpage, and the link in the email did not work. But last night it finally worked and a got it. ($14.95). I only took a short flight with it, so I cant tell you much about it other than it looks great. much like their previous releases. Rob

I wish these guys would do something other than deserts. I like green my self, and with the exception of Oahu, there has not been much of any green in their releases. If they make somthing thats not a desert I will buy it.

I wish they would do the B.C./Alaska coast. That would be spectacular.

I'm dying for the Pacific Northwest to be released for FSX. But I've poked around B.C. with Vancouver+ and simple FSGMesh and your suggestion would be awesome.

>I wish these guys would do something other than deserts. I>like green my self, and with the exception of Oahu, there has>not been much of any green in their releases. If they make>somthing thats not a desert I will buy it. They need to do something with the colors. Bleached out colors for So Cal is not doing justice to the place. Its ok for Phoenix and maybe even Las Vegas. But for Dallas area and for So Cal, it has diminished the effect of high resolution textures. If you see their initial version of So Cal for FS9, you would know what I am talking about... Inspite of the low resolution the dark bron/Rusty color mountains made up for it a lot. Mega Hawaii is fairly good with the green color/tone.PNW with this kind of color would be totally unacceptable. I'd rather have their FS9 version.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I know that this will supercede Ground Environment X in the Las Vegas area, however will it mess things up around it?Paul

Well I cant say for Las Vegas cause I dont have it yet....but....I do have GEX and Mega So Cal and there is no conflicts around the area.