Sign in to follow this  
itznicholas

New ATC Software

Hi all!

I am in the work of creating a new atc software, it will be a small but very good project.

We are based in Italy, and the ATC will only be available in the entire europe

DM me for more info

Oooook .... 🤔

Why not posting "more infos" here?

For an unknown one-poster you should really give us much more info about your "very good project"

• Like 7

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds more like a scam to me.

• Upvote 1

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

ChatGPT or similar nonsense; software creates & validates new user, posts something referencing the forums content, job done.

Guess the forum software devs need to find new ways to prevent this sorta stuff from happening, before the AI take over!

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Posted (edited)

I'm in!

This is clearly a serious endeavour, as this is exactly how I'd announce a new development and canvass people who are interested; to DM me.   [/naive]

How much do you want me to pay, and where do I send my cash?

😄

Edited by JYW
typo. I'm so excited for this new addon, I spelled a word wrong.
  • Like 3

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

As the poster has not returned, I guess he realises that none of us are going to fall for it.  Sadly, if it was genuine, there would likely be a lot of interest.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Well he is in Italy - let's see if he follows up before we shut him down.

• Like 1

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

7 hours ago, MarcG said:

ChatGPT or similar nonsense; software creates & validates new user, posts something referencing the forums content, job done.

Guess the forum software devs need to find new ways to prevent this sorta stuff from happening, before the AI take over!

If it is ChatGPT, it's really good in imitating italian-english I must say...

What a coincidence. I, too, am developing an ATC product. It will only be available in a 20 mile radius of Tucumcari, New Mexico. Hit me up on ICQ if you're interested?

• Like 3

I seriously didnt expect to receive this much hate on a post on this community.

For the ones telling me this is a scam it is not I am just a 14yr old trying to create an atc server not some kind of old folk scamming people

I am just searching people that can help me and be admins on the project.

I will repeat myself, i am very suprised for this much hate! I know that i only have 1 post but that dosent mean you guys can be so toxic to me.

For those asking for more details about the project, here is a summary

Its just a small ATC server based in the entire europe, but focusing on the italy, ATC uses my teamspeak server and little navmap server, and the pilots use the virtualflight online client to connect to my vps. its that easy

In the future IF some developer can develop us a good software, and if i ever get the money to afford it i will surely do this "upgrade"

Thats it.

If you guys have any more questions then dont hesitate to comment, i will answer as soon as possible.

I am very sorry for not clarifying my project.

Again, i will be more than happy to answer every single comment you guys will have.

Thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itznicholas said:

Thanks for explaining your project. I wouldn't say that the comments were hateful, but they certainly assumed that your request was not sincere. I think the reaction would have been different if you had been posting on Avsim for a little longer. We have had our experiences with new accounts who offer all kinds of rubbish, such as payware flight simulators based on open source code, phishing attempts through offers too good to be true, and dating women. I am glad that you are not in that category 🙂

Welcome to Avsim,

Peter

2 hours ago, itznicholas said:

It wasn't hate!

I appreciate that if English is not your main language, perhaps the humour did not come across. People were joking because it's not the usual way to announce a project by telling almost nothing about it then telling everyone to DM you.

That's all. 😎👍

Seriously, good luck with the project.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Posted (edited)

Ok then, let us give it a try.

I am a virtual flying instructor in a north Italy based no-profit "University_of_3_ages" (for people 50+ years old), training persons making fun to fly using MFSX Gold edition.
This is th 5th year of the "VOLARE OH OH" academic training course and I set up a class room with 17 workstations (16 + the trainer).
The multiplayer environment is managed by FSHost server and its clients software (I tried JoinFS too in the past).
For the next academic year I wish to divide the class in two groups with 8 stations and an ATC each, to control their flights and manage their arrival to a very busy airport (let us say JFK).

I am testing ATC Radar software (installed in a separate server) that is very good but carry any limitations. The worst is that in the radar screen (very beautiful) it can't "see" airplanes more far then 10 miles, so that the two ATC controllers cannot guide pilots coming and converging from far airports.

IMHO if itznicholas (or anyone else) will succeed in coding a software similar to ATC Radar but without that limitation (probably would use FSUIPC4 library) could be the best solution.

spacer.png

Edited by maurodom