Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

iniBuilds A300-600R Pratt & Whitney Update Trailer

• Like 4

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Posted (edited)

Releasing this weekend. And their London Luton is releasing today.

Edited by espent

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Posted (edited)

I think this P&W update will see a large increase in sales of the A300 for INI.   That's if the sounds are ok!

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Posted (edited)

What need all the EFBs of all addons, is a tab for the original map-charts of Navigraph as it is the one inside the Sim in the upper tab options, Navigraph sure is happy of that because rise their paid subscriptions and give promotion and publicity to Navigraph, and more with their new function for to write in the charts. Only a Navigraph moving map..., and when the subscription ends?, there is no map? haha, better then include another source for maps like many other EFBs...

Great and impressive aircraft this.

Edited by peloto

Posted (edited)

Just had this pop up in my YT. Lots of changes. She’s been gathering dust in the hangar since Fenix V2. I’ll try and find the changelog.

1 hour ago, JYW said:

That's if the sounds are ok!

Could you remind me what the issue with sounds is? My issue is that the flight deck sounds are deafening, I turn the volume down to 10% or so.

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Just had this pop up in my YT. Lots of changes. She’s been gathering dust in the hangar since Fenix V2. I’ll try and find the changelog.

Could you remind me what the issue with sounds is? My issue is that the flight deck sounds are deafening, I turn the volume down to 10% or so.

For me, the source sounds in the A300 are excellent.  The issue (again, for me) is that they are mixed and configured rather oddly.  As you say, some sounds are very loud. The engine sounds are trying to emulate a dynamic range (changes in gain and attenuation, depending on the flight phase).  So at times you have screaming engine sounds, then at others (such as in late climb and cruise) they trail off to be almost untraceable.    Engine sounds from the cockpit are dynamic IRL, but INI have exaggerated the effect and it's all executed rather clunkily.

I'm hoping that with new P&W engines, INI will take on board the feedback about the above, and make some tweaks.

I still love the A300 though.  I personally fly it more than the Fenix and PMDG combined. (And I love those two as well!).

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill

29 minutes ago, JYW said:

For me, the source sounds in the A300 are excellent.  The issue (again, for me) is that they are mixed and configured rather oddly.  As you say, some sounds are very loud. The engine sounds are trying to emulate a dynamic range (changes in gain and attenuation, depending on the flight phase).  So at times you have screaming engine sounds, then at others (such as in late climb and cruise) they trail off to be almost untraceable.    Engine sounds from the cockpit are dynamic IRL, but INI have exaggerated the efefct and it's all executed rather clunkily.

couldn't agree more..For me accurate sounds plays such a huge amount in the immersion and the main reason this plane sits in the hangar. Sounds have been a huge disappointment for me so far

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

What about all the bugs with the current version?  Are they resolving those?

Edited by Dreamflight767
  • Upvote 1

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

I had a quick look through their discord, but couldn’t find anything besides the announcement with the above mentioned video. 

@everyone 

Oh do we have an exciting weekend for you! 🥳 

Kicking off with a trailer in true iniBuilds fashion 😉 

Welcome to the A300-600R Update Trailer showcasing the new PW's, modern radio unit and overall improvements! New update launching this Easter weekend! ✈️ 🤯 <a:catchat:884891902846046298> 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTnZWTFLYJw

That's not all for today so stay tuned (*luton*) 🥳

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 minute ago, Cpt_Piett said:

showcasing the new PW's

Visuals only!  We didn't hear the P&W sounds in the vid - the creator went with a four-to-the-floor soundtrack instead 😄

• Upvote 1

Bill

This is great timing. I had put this aircraft in the hanger back in January after it fell out of the air and just this week reinstalled it and took it out for what was a flawless flight. I am in my second flight as I write this and all has gone as expected. A great experience. Looking forward to this update as it was the UPS version I really wanted -- so I can move virtual employers this weekend.

Dan Scott

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

What about all the bugs with the current version?  Are they resolving those?

This is what I was thinking. In my last flight the EFB's Navigraph portion didn't work at all. [which is when I found out that the Navigraph Charts' in-game panel will crash the sim if you try to view your OFP, if using DX12]

Another thing: whoever picks the music for their videos needs to be retired.

Edited by RichieFly
feel like complaining, so I shall

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS