1 hour ago, motishow said:

FSHud is a FPS killer

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FSHud said:

FSLTL injector, injects more traffic and has better perfomance than FSHud injector

@FSHud, I see this is the newest version. What computer did you use for this video? I only see you run in DX11, with a 1920x1200 16:10 monitor, 32 GB RAM and something with 16 GB VRAM.

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON) Ryzen 7 5700X3D (with SMT off and CO -50 mV), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), ID-Cooling SE-224-XTS air cooler, Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, motishow said:

FSLTL injector, injects more traffic and has better perfomance than FSHud injector

Does it control the AI as well i.e does it work as ATC too?

Edited by jkeye

Posted (edited)

Yesterday was able to finally try in a short LPPT - LPFR hop, the latest update released a couple days ago...

Always great! I did experience speed reduction, and my approach failed But! that was because after being told my STAR had been "approved" and there being a lot of traffic in approach to LPFR, for separation I was given a speed to fly and a couple minutes later issued a direct-to waypoint, not in the STAR, which I wrongly didn't adhere to.... From there on my approach was wonky - my fault!!!

At LPPT I really love the immersion of ground traffic control and how FSHUD manages clearing for takeoff with many aircraft on approach.

It's probably not the absolutely more accurate ATC robot, but surely the best I have used...

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulator: MSFS 2020 ! Hands down (all summed up) Best sim ever!!!

I'm looking forward to trying out the new features like separation.

The performance balancing is good, but it's just an automation of the tradeoff of traffic vs. performance. You'll just end up in the same situation you're in now where even small amounts of traffic hammer the CPU.

I fly in VR and FSHud makes all the difference between a fluid experience around 38-42 FPS and a low performance experience around 25-30 FPS, and that's with small amounts of traffic.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Posted (edited)

Hello,

i started FSHud this morning and my version is still 1.2.60 (your version is up to date).

How can i update the progam?

Thanks Joachim

Edited by Prisco

Regards Joachim

Posted (edited)

My experience of this software:

The Good: Nice UI, very handy to call up the ATIS, clearance works well, as does requesting startup and taxi. 

Then the problems start:

The Bad: Doesn't always change me over to tower and give me my takeoff clearance, even though I am holding short at the correct area. Multiple times ive just given up and taken off and its caught up with me during climb.

But the most frustrating part is I pretty much have to mute it at the STAR as it gives me lots of random headings to follow. I always just fly myself in, breaking immersion. 

Edited by Cats Eyes Cunningham
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Prisco said:

Hello,

i started FSHud this morning and my version is still 1.2.60 (your version is up to date).

How can i update the progam?

Thanks Joachim

You'll have to join the Beta Channel. You can opt for it in the FSHUD GUI.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulator: MSFS 2020 ! Hands down (all summed up) Best sim ever!!!

Posted (edited)

For tthose guys with Nvidia frame generation:

Take into account that the FSHud Load-Balancing-Thingie doesnt know about Frame generation, so either turn it off or double the frames in the balancer to have a similar result to NOT using Frame generation. I just tested it and it was a huge difference (just sit on a crowded airfield like EDDF or EGLL to test it). And before someone closes this thread: Yes, dev is already informed 🙂

Edited by techman

10 minutes ago, techman said:

Take into account that the FSHud Load-Balancing-Thingie doesnt know about Frame generation, so either turn it off or double the frames in the balancer to have a similar result to NOT using Frame generation. I just tested it and it was a huge difference (just sit on a crowded airfield like EDDF or EGLL to test it).

That seems to be true of anything which limits the FPS. For example I use MSFS options to limit FPS to 30 (I know some of you who love high FPS won't be able to understand this 😀) and the default for the performance limiter of FSHud is also 30, so I have dropped the limiter to much lower and I appear to get more traffic.

• Upvote 1

Ian Box