Sign in to follow this  
ha5mvo

fsltl + aig models

2 minutes ago, AnkH said:

You wont get more than that, FSLTL does not suddenly add planes just because AIG is available.

AIG does include quite a few more models as well as nearly 10x the liveries. It all add up.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

11 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

AIG does include quite a few more models as well as nearly 10x the liveries. It all add up.

It does only add up if you select FSLTL NOT to use white replacement textures/models. If you do, FSLTL simply uses a white texture/model where it has no own texture/model. 

So it depends on how you set up your FSLTL whether or not you get more traffic with AIG as a fallback. 

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

5 hours ago, sultanofswing said:

Speaking of AIG model's.
Is there anyway to increase the LOD distance for the AI planes?
My issue is if I am not within 50 feet of the AI plane the Landing gear does not render.
Changing OLOD in MSFS settings does not have any effect on this either.

Yes it does/should, OLOD is exactly responsible for that. 

53 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

Right, that's my understanding as well. So, my original question was:

How much additional traffic, if any, will it bring given that fsltl is more restricted especially outside Europe and N America? (again, we're talking fsltl injector/AIG models combo)

Again, none. The amount of traffic is depending on the injector, which in this case is still FSLTL.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

It does only add up if you select FSLTL NOT to use white replacement textures/models.

I get that part, but if FSLTL doesn't have the model type then you miss out.

IIRC, FSLTL doesn't include the 737-300,400,500, Max8 or 9, B757-200 or 300, B767-400, B747-400, B78X, BCS1, CRJ9, CRJX, A300, A338, A339, A340 of any variant, A35K, just to mention a few.

• Like 1

I Just use the AIG models with PSXT. https://lekseecon.nl/ I will not fly without it. I am yet to see a model that's missing. I love cruising along at FL400 for example and see opposite direction traffic above or below, then to jump on flightradar and see that exact traffic is actually in that position in real time. So in answer to the question above about whether it's worth it all and whether it actually helps simulate flying, yes it certainly does add to the experience.

It's my understanding that FSLT with AIG can use the tail numbers, so you can get the special liveries where they are in real time.

just use no blanks ( they will still show up every now or then )

No fallback Selected in FSLST. 

Rig Specs; CPU AMD Ryzen 7950X3d, GPU AMD Liquid Red Devil 7900XTX 24GB,  Memory 32GB 2x8 3000 CL30, WD-SN850 Black 500 GB, WD-SN850 Black  2TB, Asus MoBo X670E D Hero, Be Quit Straight power 1200 Watt platinum. 18 Noctua fans , Aquacomputer Octo tempsensores, yes I am a PC freak.

watercooled 2 x360 rads noctua's push pull EKWB blocks for GPU and CPU 

Screen LG 34GN850-B  with freesync premium     

2 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

IIRC, FSLTL doesn't include the 737-300,400,500, Max8 or 9, B757-200 or 300, B767-400, B747-400, B78X, BCS1, CRJ9, CRJX, A300, A338, A339, A340 of any variant, A35K, just to mention a few.

I see, I thought that FSLTL will then use a generic plane to display those. But obviously I was wrong.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

I get that part, but if FSLTL doesn't have the model type then you miss out.

So, going back to my original question…..

If I prefer “live” injection, best thing would be to download aig models and use the fsltl injector. Will it show the models that are not in its package? (Given that they exist in aig). Better still, if I remove the fsltl models altogether and use only the injector, will I get all aig models with fsltl “timetable”?

Does it require any editing of rhe ini file?

I could of course try it myself but that would involve installing some 50 gigs of data…

Edited by ha5mvo

11 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

Uh I have no idea. I never modified FSLTL's settings via the config file only via the window. but here are my settings as they appear in the CMD window. 

I6u7M7j.png

Thanks, that helps!.

Could it be possible you send also a pic of your FSLTL config file?.

Mine is located at: "C:\Users\<Your Name>\AppData\Roaming\fsltl-trafic-injector\fsltl-trafficinjector-config.json".

Thanks again and sorry for bothering too much 😉

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, ha5mvo said:

So, going back to my original question…..

If I prefer “live” injection, best thing would be to download aig models and use the fsltl injector. Will it show the models that are not in its package? (Given that they exist in aig). Better still, if I remove the fsltl models altogether and use only the injector, will I get all aig models with fsltl “timetable”?

Yes to everything.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 3

52 minutes ago, edpatino said:

Thanks, that helps!.

Could it be possible you send also a pic of your FSLTL config file?.

Mine is located at: "C:\Users\<Your Name>\AppData\Roaming\fsltl-trafic-injector\fsltl-trafficinjector-config.json".

Thanks again and sorry for bothering too much 😉

nsmh90Y.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:

nsmh90Y.png

Thanks for your cooperation with this info.

I have to say that the FSLTL Injector + AIG models combo just works great!.

• Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

5 hours ago, AnkH said:

I thought that FSLTL will then use a generic plane to display those.

It might use some of the generic Asobo AI airliner models but seeing as they are ridiculously goofy looking and wrong why would anyone want to see those in their sim when you don't have to?

3 hours ago, ha5mvo said:

Better still, if I remove the fsltl models altogether and use only the injector, will I get all aig models with fsltl “timetable”?

You still get traffic parking all over the place and not at the right gates etc, but it's very good overall!  I'll still use PSXT as my preferred traffic injector, and fall back to FSLTL where the RealTraffic coverage is sub-standard.

I recently switched over to PSXT for AI traffic and using AIG and FSLTL models.  I had not used AIG models in a while and I am seeing flickering cabin lights with them at night.  Has anyone else seen that?  Seems to be common on the 737 and A320 models from what I have seen so far.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11