Sign in to follow this  
vbazillio

GA lovers in Socal but not only, 20 updates await you

Vbazillio, first of all Thank You for your continued Grace.  You reflect the highest ethos of freeware developers who for over forty years have made this hobby a most rewarding experience.  That said I can think of no better tribute to you than doing a Round Robin of these wonderful airports you have carefully crafted with my new Black Square Duke who’s developer also shares that same ethos of quality and value that you do.  Now the only real question I have left, “Piston or Turbine”?  Sigh….decisions, decisions!  

-B

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, btacon said:

Vbazillio, first of all Thank You for your continued Grace.  You reflect the highest ethos of freeware developers who for over forty years have made this hobby a most rewarding experience.  That said I can think of no better tribute to you than doing a Round Robin of these wonderful airports you have carefully crafted with my new Black Square Duke who’s developer also shares that same ethos of quality and value that you do.  Now the only real question I have left, “Piston or Turbine”?  Sigh….decisions, decisions!  

-B

I'm in the very same mood and for me it will be the Piston Grand Duke🦉

Edited by Pat Mussotte
  • Like 1

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

@vbazillio  You're awesome. 

This package is epic and perfect for some or the recent GA like the Tomahawk and the Duke, and in a great place on our wonderful planet as well.

I am going to buy you some serious caffeine tomorrow on fs.to when I get back home to my PC.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

What a collection it is Vincent! You already know I have been exploring your work and appreciating it, but I will tell you again....great job! Such dedication and great effort to keep these all updated. 😊

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Here are 19 of the 20 (EU was a bit too far to fly).  I tried to lay  them out in a logical fashion.  YMMV and TANSTAAFL unless you dine at Vincent’s Restaurant!

-B

KOKB KMYF KSEE KADM L78 L08 KHQM KPVF KMPI L70 KTRM L41 UT25 KPGA L05 L52 KRNM L18 KOKB

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btacon said:

KOKB KMYF KSEE KADM L78 L08 KHQM KPVF KMPI L70 KTRM L41 UT25 KPGA L05 L52 KRNM L18 KOKB

Hum... KADM ? Not mine 😉 And where is KAJO ?

Finally, I'm not sure to get all the logic behind this route 😉

Y2Ft4ih.jpeg

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, vbazillio said:

um... KADM ? Not mine 😉 And where is KAJO ?

Finally, I'm not sure to get all the logic behind this route

Well it’s logical if you are flying airways, not highways! 😇

As for KADM?  Not mine.  Simply insert the missing KAJO in its place and my fat finger oops goes away.

-B

Edited by btacon

Love your work. Great job!

• Like 1

i9-14900k  |  32gb DDR5 5600 RAM  |  RTX4080  |  W11  |  HP Reverb G2

13 hours ago, MarkW said:

Is there a way to download the entire collection in one package?

No, there is no that I'm aware of. Although you can have a look at my reply on the previous page: 

Vincent B.

A More Logical Flow Now for Vbazillio. 😇😎😇

KOKB KMYF KRNM KMYF KSEE KSDM KL78 KL08 KTRM KHQM KPVF KMPI KAJO KL41 UT25 KPGA KL05 KL52 KL70 KL18 KOKB

Enjoy,

-B

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, btacon said:

KOKB KMYF KRNM KMYF KSEE KSDM KL78 KL08 KTRM KHQM KPVF KMPI KAJO KL41 UT25 KPGA KL05 KL52 KL70 KL18 KOKB

You can play with Skyvector https://skyvector.com/?ll=33.09039099125775,-116.8897247275592&chart=301&zoom=3&fpl= KOKB KMYF KRNM KMYF KSEE KSDM KTRM KHQM KPVF KMPI KAJO L41 KPGA UT25 KOKB

Edited by vbazillio
  • Like 1

Vincent B.

Just finished using the comanche.

From north to south. Lotis of small flights. Take of..land. go back to the end of the runway as I checked out the airport scenery and take of again. Sometimes 4 airports in a row.

Loved it. Great landing practice and great airports.

• Like 2

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600