Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

TRIBUTE to Gex nHanced :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Not willing to download an EXE file for a power point presentation, no matter whether you say it is virus free or not. Why not just a normal ppt file?Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

With 21 high resolution screens it would have been a much heavier file IMO.I do understand you Gary but I believe an exe file is potentially dangerous when you don't know who made it.I don't remember having introduce a virus, worm or trojan inside!According to my therapist I am still aware of my acts despite my old age :--)))*:-*

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

>According to my therapist I am still aware of my acts despite>my old age :--)))>>*:-* Ah! But is your therapist reliable?Anyone who uses a moving flea as a sig is a wee bit suspect IMHO!;)GEXn is super!!VicQ6600 G0 CPU 2.4 o/c 3.65Evga 680i A1 with P31 BIOS 2G XP2-8500 DDR2 1066FSB Mushkin 996535 RAM 5-5-4-12-2T320G 7200 HD partitioned for XP/Vista/Programs 2 - 74G Raptors in RAID0 500G 7200 HD for backup SATA DVD burner Evga 8800GTS 640 PCIx 169.13 betaKandalf LCS case w/ built in liquid cooling 850W Thermaltake power supplyVisit the Virtual Pilot's Centerwww.flightadventures.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-supporter-sigbanner.jpg

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

:-lol :-lol :-lol

Best regards,
David Roch

Guest Nick_N

So NICE! Thank you David! :)UTX/GEX patch for the big city BURBs coming very soon... probably today or tomorrowChicago http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25057 New Yorkhttp://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=25058Masks included to cut way down (not -perfect- but getting close!) on the athletic field issue in inner urban areas with UTX and GEXYou talk, we listen!

Thank you, David. That presentation was nicely done.Regards,Jim Karn

Guest Nick_N

Well, I do want to say something to that. It is not my intention to use this or any other forum for advertising. I am not selling the product, nor am I making any money on this update, nor was I solicited to ever post anything in any forum, including where the product resides. I guess since I was directly involved with the production of the update I should temper my posts a bit better, and will from now on as I really did not see it as blatent advertising.. but please be aware, my intentions were only to try and help lift the bar for everyone so they may enjoy the sim as much as I do. What David did was very flattering and Anthony and I sincerely appreciate his wonderful production.:)but it does go further than that... there was an entire team of beta testers involved with the original release and their efforts are also part of the final enhanced product. So Davids tribute is indeed a great honor for everyone who was involved in the production of the product, not just myself or Anthony.

>I guess since I was directly involved with the production of>the update I should temper my posts a bit better, and will>from now on as I really did not see it as blatent>advertising.. but please be aware, my intentions were only to>try and help lift the bar for everyone so they may enjoy the>sim as much as I do. And I personally see nothing wrong whatsoever with the above course of action. On the contrary, I see it as commendable and should be encouraged as this hobby needs to grow and prosper. It's just that some others do not see it that way...And please re-read my post... I did not say anything about "blatent" advertising.All the very best to you and your very excellent product...Chris Porter:-outta

Guest Nick_N

>And please re-read my post... I did not say anything about "blatent" advertising.Noted.. apologies, as it was not my intention to suggest that. ... and it's Anthony's product. But I understand what you mean and sincerely thank you for the wishes Chris

Guest abulaafia

yes, thank you. helps to make a decision. get UT or wait for the surely exciting FTX/REX combination ... hmmmmm ...

Thanks Chris and Nick for the courtesy of your dialogue :--).You both are well known for your active cooperation to our hobby and your work is greatly appreciated.Regards,David

Best regards,
David Roch

Guest j0nx

Hi Nick, I have UTX but uninstalled it a while ago because it just ran way too slow. I was thinking of installing it again because of the enhancements with it and gexen. Now that gexen is installed should I just install UTX over top of it or will I need to reinstall gexen afterwards? What layers should be on top of each other in the scenery area? Have there been any patches for UTX since it was released? What do these nyc and chicago gexen patches do?BTW, after spending more time in the air with gexen it is readily apparent now that there is a huge difference between gex and gexen. Sequioa natl park right off moro rock facing the great western divide is amazing. Haven't tried yosemite yet but I'll bet it's excellent too. Fsg landclass also really brings out the accuracy of your product. Great work.