July 4, 20251 yr Hi, I'm looking for a quality Twin Otter for my sim. I'd like something as close to A2A quality and it definitely must integrate the TDS GTN 750. Anyone know who might sell one? Always appreciated. Jack Jack Sawyer
July 4, 20251 yr Ahhh the only real option is the SWS PC12 or BS TBM 850. | My Liveries | FAA ZMP | PPL ASEL | | Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 64GB 6000 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |
July 4, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Jack_Sawyer said: Hi, I'm looking for a quality Twin Otter for my sim. I'd like something as close to A2A quality and it definitely must integrate the TDS GTN 750. Anyone know who might sell one? Always appreciated. Jack Look here for a TDS GTN integration in the default Twin Otter (which is payware quality) https://tdssim.com/ProUpgrade/msfs2024mods Bert
July 4, 20251 yr Just now, Bert Pieke said: Look here for a TDS GTN integration in the default Twin Otter (which is payware quality) https://tdssim.com/ProUpgrade/msfs2024mods Oh yeah I forgot haha! | My Liveries | FAA ZMP | PPL ASEL | | Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 64GB 6000 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |
July 5, 20251 yr Author 18 hours ago, Bert Pieke said: Look here for a TDS GTN integration in the default Twin Otter (which is payware quality) https://tdssim.com/ProUpgrade/msfs2024mods Hi Bert, thanks, but I just loaded the sim and don't see any Twin Otter at all. I wonder if I'm missing something? Jack Sawyer
July 5, 20251 yr 3 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said: Hi Bert, thanks, but I just loaded the sim and don't see any Twin Otter at all. I wonder if I'm missing something? It’s named De Havilland DHC-6-300 Bert
July 5, 20251 yr Author 6 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said: It’s named De Havilland DHC-6-300 Thanks Bert, I'll have a look. Jack Sawyer
July 5, 20251 yr Author 4 hours ago, Bert Pieke said: It’s named De Havilland DHC-6-300 Hi Bert, I'm sorry to be a pain but I simply cannot find this plane. I looked at every last plane listed in my hangar but it's not there. Am I missing something? I have the premium store version of 2020. Thanks again. Jack Sawyer
July 5, 20251 yr 6 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said: Hi Bert, I'm sorry to be a pain but I simply cannot find this plane. I looked at every last plane listed in my hangar but it's not there. Am I missing something? I have the premium store version of 2020. Thanks again. What do you get when you search for Havilland on the aircraft selection screen? Bert
July 5, 20251 yr 1 minute ago, Jack_Sawyer said: Only an amphibian -3? I'm not on the sim now. https://fselite.net/content/all-aircraft-featured-in-microsoft-flight-simulator-2024/ Bert
July 5, 20251 yr Author 2 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said: https://fselite.net/content/all-aircraft-featured-in-microsoft-flight-simulator-2024/ Dang, I wonder if some planes didn't somehow get installed. I even looked on the marketplace and didn't see it. Is it possible to get it without reinstalling the entire sim? Jack Sawyer
July 5, 20251 yr You can scan your Library and see if it got disabled.. no need to reinstall the sim. Bert
July 5, 20251 yr 1 hour ago, Jack_Sawyer said: Dang, I wonder if some planes didn't somehow get installed. I even looked on the marketplace and didn't see it. Is it possible to get it without reinstalling the entire sim? I believe the Twin Otter comes with 2024, not 2020.
Create an account or sign in to comment