Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MatthewS

Mustang departure at dusk, VC (video)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

WOW..Very nice. I like the MFD too.BTW, in the PFD, I didn't notice the ball (Slip/skid) indicator move at all. I doubt if it was flown with AP for the video. Could be he had the auto rudder in FSX on. It could also be a perfectly coordinated bit of flying. :)Manny

**Bump**(__/).................................(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

>It could also be a perfectly coordinated bit of flying. :)Sorry, I just now noticed your comment.I think the reason for this perfect coordination not necessarily rests with superb airmanship skills of Steve Halpern but with the way Mustang was designed - she is equipped with aileron-rudder interconnect so all turns will naturally be well coordinated with no rudder input, isn't it nice of Cessna?Michael J.http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9320/apollo17vf7.jpg

>>It could also be a perfectly coordinated bit of flying. :)>>Sorry, I just now noticed your comment.>I think the reason for this perfect coordination not>necessarily rests with superb airmanship skills of Steve>Halpern but with the way Mustang was designed - she is>equipped with aileron-rudder interconnect so all turns will>naturally be well coordinated with no rudder input, isn't it>nice of Cessna?In other words: Halpern Proof. :-xxrotflmao Jim